The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a gigantic fan of online role playing games and have been since I began the journey on Everquest. I was originally drawn into mmo's for the game play and it wasn't until recently I became more interested in the role play than the game play.
I played on Dragonrealms for a fair amount of time and loved it intensely(Aerathor Daemaris, Of the Monks of the Crystal Hand).
However the favor/depart system of the game(even with the new changes) conflicts with me and I decided to move onto a game with less focus on deity's.
I recently read a topic on a forum which directed me to CoTH and so here I am to see if its as wonderful as I have heard. I have played enough WoW on private and retail realms to have a fair understanding of the world lore and think I would enjoy role play in the setting of azeroth.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born in America and sadly I can only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Originally real life friends on WoW urged me to join them on the game. I began on Aerie Peak but over the years played off and on with retail and private realms.
What keeps bringing me back to wow? That is the question I need to find the answer to. I always end up growing dissatisfied with the game and searching around for something to replace it.
What brings me back I suppose is the hope that I will find a realm that is as good as I know it can be with a role play community of mature and thoughtful players.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It was matter of looking to forums to see what I could find. I found that several forums on the web praised CoTH as a wonderful RP server and decided I ought to give it a try. I must admit to being rather excited about the idea.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What originally started the romance with roleplay for me was the losing myself in foreign world where I could do things and see things I could not in our own reality.
I like to shed my skin and step into the role of a stranger. I try and put myself into the shoes of a character and become that character. What does he think? What does he feel? Where does he come from and where is he going?
I enjoy building very in depth persona's which I can then express Ideas and feelings through. Its a way I can find out about myself things I would not otherwise know as well as relieve myself from the mundane day to day routine of my reality.
And hey its just fun!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class combination is the Human Warrior. The Fearless warrior laying his life down for those he loves. Not driven by magic or energy but primal rage. It may sound cheesy but I compare rage to emotion. An inner fire so to speak. And being a human I can relate to them. I have a heart for humans.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I guess I would expect that the players and game masters work together to ensure a rich and vibrant roleplay community.
Some of my main issues for retail wow are the way people speak out of character so often and have horrid grammar. It takes joy from the game when people use acronyms and smiley faces more than words.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think I like this application the most. It seems to be a well thought out and good way to keep the community full of quality rather than quantity. The whole concept of using good grammar and being respectful and remaining in character is what I am after.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"My mother was an Empath. She was spending her time wondering the Islands of Qi when she was abducted on Ratha by a group of Pirates."
"However the pirates were unaware of the fact, that what they had done was witnessed by someone unseen. My father laid in hiding watching the band carry her off to their ship docked at the Neh Pier."
"He crept stealthily passed their watch to where they held her captive when night came. He made it to her silently, only on their escape did they raise alarm."
"He fought ferociously for their freedom and nearly payed with his life. His training with the War Magi had prepared him for his duty and was his motive for the daring rescue. However fate smiled upon him that night."
"She used her empathy to heal and save him as he had saved her. When he was fully recovered he left her for his duty. Though their meeting was short, I was the result."
"She moved back to the mainland to the River Crossing and took up resident as a healer for those in need. She died during an invasion before I was a man."
"Kssarh the guild leader of the Moon Magi taught me from then. With his tutelage he guided me the path of the stars. Though I did not follow him into the Lunar Accord I have followed his mentor Tiv into the solitude of the Monks and found peace."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just hope you enjoy the application and I look forward to meeting the community.
Welcome to the server! >8D