The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing WoW for almost 3 years now.I pretty much know the game inside out,but I've discovered roleplaying only six months ago.I'm not charmed by the retail serves tho,and thats why I'm making an introduction here.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden.My first language is Swedish,but I know English and French pretty well.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft 3 was the game.From then it escalated to TFT and WoW.
What made you seek our server over others?:
As I said,I don't like the retail RP servers.Have been playing on Argent Dawn,there are a few decent guilds there,but most of the 20000 people there don't RP at all.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a sucker for tavern roleplay,I like spending time in Goldshire when there aren't a 100 people just slacking there..I also enjoy HQ meetings etc.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like humans,trolls and orcs.My favorite classes are mage,rogue,priest.
What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a great time.I like the idea that the server has rules and if I get accepted I'm looking forward to RP here!
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's a RP server,so I like the idea of no 1337speek!I confess,I do it too but at my normal realm,but it just ruins it all in the RP servers.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:Edit:Ok,I'll try to make one of my own!
"Ough..Where am I?What is this thing?!?"He rose from the opened coffin,wondering where he is."What is this wretched place?"Then he looked at his body..."What happened to me?My body...what happened to my skin?!"After a few minutes of confusion,he gathered the courage to stand and look around.The building he was in appeared to be a tomb.
There were a few more coffins next to the one he emerged from.He grabbed a torch from one of the walls and decided to find a way out.Scillys Brown was just a priest in the Stormwind Cathedral,what was he doing in a place like this?Was he in the undergrounds of the Cathedral?
He found a stairway that appeared to lead to the surface."Yes,I can smell the fresh air"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really,I just hope you like the story!
I'll finish the story later,just have a little work atm.I hope it isn't too late tho :/
In the future, try to hit the spacebar sometimes, okay? Hehe, I almost didn't read the post for lack of spaces, but it's pretty good when it's got correct spacing. Welcome to the server!
Thank you!