The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings, Glandor here
hello. My name is Glandor...Translated loosely as "Warrior of light". Allow me to get down to business shall I?

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Sure, Respect, Honor and Decency. I prefer to live by rules such as that.

2. How did you hear about us?
Actually I googled you. It was completely random, I just googled WoW RP and so now I'm here.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well I started with a school musical. I found that acting was fun but I wanted to write my own stories. That's when I discovered a Star wars Jedi knight: Jedi academy RP. It triggered my love for it. And so I boldly set out looking for the best RP experience I could find.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Well I am a lover of RTSes if that is spelled that way. I bought Warcraft III one day and I enjoyed it very much. I then discovered WoW, although I wasn't impressed because I found that the RP servers were not what I was expecting. So I set out in search of the best RP experience possible for it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Well I have two, My favorite for the alliance would be the Gnome. I find it kind of funny to see this little guy unleashing a rain of fire upon his enemies. However for the Horde it would be the Orc. For the Orc is the true warrior among the horde. My favorite class would be the warrior or the Paladin.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Well I'm pretty much a goodie two shoes. A warrior of light and a blade that is true is my way.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I love RPing in video games for one, due to the fact that it is easier for me to see it visually than in text.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Warhammer 40k. There is nothing like creating tiny guys that you will have fighting on a large board. It is a great blend of creativity and strategy. I also enjoy film-making and such. I wish to make a series using a video game but I've never had the proper materials.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from the USA...I do not wish to give out my state, but my first and only language is English.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Sure, I will try my best not to violate these. Need I say more?

And now I leave you to your deliberating over my fate...if I spelled that right.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Paladin - Play Free Online Games

"Knowledge is power, power corrupts, Study hard and be evil"
~Guy from another forum
Glandor Wrote:-However for the Horde it would be the Orc.-

Glandor Wrote:-HOWEVER FOR THE HORDE IT WOULD BE THE ORC.-

Glandor Wrote:-HOWEVER FOR THE HORDE IT WOULD BE THE ORC.-

Make an Orc!
Welcome to the server! >8D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Glandor Trayce, Veteran Roleplayer GlandorTrayce 1 661 08-24-2013, 04:20 AM