The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings! [Revised]
Greetings All! My name is Airowyn. Im very pleased to have stumbled upon your community and hope to join it soon. Well...heres the Intro. :D

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, why of course! I wish only to contribute, and not reading them would infringe upon that.

2. How did you hear about us?

I Googled 'Private RP Servers', and I your server and community name stuck out. :] Read the Wiki and was entranced.

3. How did you get into RP?

I rolled on a Roleplaying Server on Retail WoW a few years back. I knew what the concept of Roleplaying was, but hadnt partaken in any. One day, I was questing in Loch Modan, and came upon some Rpers talking amongst themselves in the dead of night around a campfire. I greeted the party and joined them, listened to their stories they had to tell, and my character and RPing Love grew from there.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well, I was browsing the internet looking for better games, and fell upon MMOs. My first MMO was CoH, but it didnt suit me, and started doing some Warcraft research. The Lore was amazing, and I devoured every bit, and continue to this day. I am infatuated with the story and dont plan to leave the Warcraft Universe for a while.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

High Elves, beyond all reason. They are like the misfit cousins who cant do anything right, but still manage to keep their honor and majestic culture intact. Also, reading High Elf Lore, and reading the DotD and WoA Novel Series, who could not be enamored with Vereesa Windrunner.

My favorite class, favorite playable class to be specific, would have to be Paladin. Its an almost perfect hybrid of Protection, Vengeance, and Discipline. You can be a healer, protect your party from a horde of swarming demons, or inflict holy might upon the undead.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I normally play a strong, but noble type. I loathe corruption, and try my best to preserve the good that is within everyone, and utterly do the best I can. I typically go for melee based chracters, but this character I have been coming up with isnt. I love my RP niche, but its good to branch out too. :]

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Hmm... I would have to say my favorite kind of RP would be something I refer to as 'Detail RP'. I think the best RPing is the little things your character says or does that makes it who it is. Like calming your mount upon seeing a small contingent of Scourge, or having a certain twitch that happens in certain situations. I tend to obsess on the small things like that.

My other favorite would be Unplanned RP. Such Roleplaying instances that you just happen upon and have to adapt to on the fly. They are often the most fun, especially when meeting new people.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I currently love to draw, write, and am teaching myself with the help of a tutor, how to play the piano. Im also trying to better my tech skills, because I plan to either be a Creative Director for computer games, or be in the Game Art Department.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Im from Arizona, West USA. Im in GMT +700 Time Zone I believe. Native English speaker.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutely. :]
I feel like my Introduction is extremely inadequate.... :/
Stating that doesn't help you any, if you feel it's bad, redo it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Well, I feel its good. Just doesnt feel as such when hasnt been at least been ccommented on. :/

Ill flesh it out a bit more.
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!
*takes a low bow* Many thanks. Will join you soon. :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jrockjake's introduction (revised) jrockjake 1 656 08-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Delta
  Zug Zug (Revised) Lumirelivi 1 705 06-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Yurfazex's Intro (REVISED) yurfazex 1 633 11-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Clovis