The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings fellow roleplayers This is my introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well what can I say? I am a 16 year old dude that have really taken a like of roleplaying. Im roleplaying as much as I can on my spare time. My name Is Jonathan and I live in sweden.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from sweden and my primary language is swedish, although I speak very good english. There is no fault in gramma or anything, and my english is literate in character.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was about 11 years old my friends brother started playing it, so there we sat afternoon after afternoon watching him play ( we didnt have much to do, and it looked better than anything else we had ever played before ) After a while my friend started playing aswell and that was all it took for me to become addicted to it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I love roleplaying servers and my friends said that this one looked awesome so I thought i'd give it a try eh?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I think an adventure roleplay, like a journey to the eastern kingdoms from kalimdor would be awesome ( those kind of roleplays ).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would think I have to choose the Tauren. They are deep creatures and they are in touch with the Earthmother and they are big and quiet. Just my kind of character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Ohooohooh... Hard question. For now I dont have any expectations since I havent played on it yet but I hope it will be a fantastic experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Another hard question. I think the fact that you filter out bad roleplayers from the good ones. Just a fact like this interview! I think CoTH will be an awesome journey.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Burl Stronghoof gasped when he looked at the horizone. The blackwater pirates had come to finish them off. He drew his blade while yelling encouraging words to his mateys, although he knew that this would be their final stand. Here they came. The first pirate threw himself over from his ship and landed on Darien. Being the fine warrior the orc were he quickly dodged the charging pirate, and shortly after decapitating him with his battleaxe. Burl quickly retreated to the lower cabins while trying to make a gesture for Darien to join him. He fell silent when he saw the spear pierce dariens torso. Darien Orglok had fallen as a hero. Burl screamed out while trying to fight all his way to the fallen friend, but it was too late. The pirates had sliced him in his leg. Burl fell while grunting on the ground. He quickly rose up and made a warstomp that made the ships wood tremble. Then silence. Everything had gone dark. His stomach had been split open by an axe. His body stopped moving. Burl Stronghoof was dead.
Hi Jonathan, welcome here

Quote:..Well I think an adventure roleplay, like a journey to the eastern kingdoms from kalimdor would be awesome ( those kind of roleplays )...
What the?! That sounds really interesting, you can post it in the roleplay ideas subforum if you want to :mrgreen:
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Yeah well my IP is banned cause my younger brother began to loudly spamming in my ear and a gm banned his account ( and our IP ) So I cant play anymore :(
lol sorry to hear that, you should try pm-ing a GM then
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
I did
I cannot tell you how many times my little sister has gotten me banned from different servers. Hope they unban you, mate.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Thanks mate, Appreciate it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Fellow Roleplayer's ;) jutebox 2 919 11-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Last Post: warcupcake2
  Good Day to you fellow Role-Players! Othelia 1 594 04-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Andrasia
  A thousand good morrows fellow escapists... Happytrails 2 869 04-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Happytrails
  Hello there fellow Rp'ers blorix 1 585 02-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Last Post: sasail