The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings, to all who listen.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello. My name is Mike, but my in-game name is most often Melrek. I'm 17, and i love to Roleplay in WoW. I used to play Retail for a while, but the lack of Roleplayers, or rules in general IN the roleplays, detered me from it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the USA, Michigan. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
All my friends played it, so i figured i would give it a shot.. But retail bored me. And here we are.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The thing i like most about this server is that it has Guidelines, whereas most others just kind of.. well, let people freely do whatever.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like Roleplaying in general, but my faveorite would be Militiristic roleplay. (I am not sure if thats a word, but Military Roleplay. =])

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the Forsaken. Their Lore is unique and amazing (like how they broke free from Arthas and seek their revenge..), and they just look the best.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a fun and entertaining environment, and great roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
By far the "no godmoding, metagaming, etc." rule. It restricts people from ruining RP by trying to be better than everyone else.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*Patting his Imp on the head, the Forsaken stranger entered Brills tavern. Flipping his hood off his head, the stranger revealed his face to the tavern..*
"Greetings, fellow Forsaken," the stranger hissed, "I am Melrek Fleshrot, and i have come to Brill to seek a master Warlock who can help me conduct my.. research." At the word warlock, Melrek recieved glares of hatred, fear, and pity. Nobody said a word, but rather went back to what they were doing, ignoring him completely. Snarling, Melrek went up to the bartender and ordered a pint of Bourbon.
"You know, Melrek.. You would have a much better chance searching Lordaeron for one." The bartender tried starting a conversation.
"I was just there.. They sent me here. And here i am, being told to go back to the start of my journey." Melrek annoyingly replied, drinking his bourbon. "Perhaps i am just destined to remain a novice.."

(That is where my story ends, as that is Melrek's introduction to CotH.. =])

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at this time, but i will let you all know if i find something. =]
Welcome to the server!

Make sure to keep your spelling up to par with the expectations, it is not too hard and ensuring that you capitalize the right things (like I's) go a long way to accomplish this. Don't forget to read the rules and stickies, there's a lot of useful information there that will save yourself and us a lot of pain!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stay a while and listen.. The Goblin knows what you want to! Goblin 2 593 10-11-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin