The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grengory's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am new at RPing and probably go off-topic when I chat with someone. So I want this as brief as possible.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the Philipines but pulled to America, and was raised here. I speak English fluently, but I have some grammatical and spelling errors.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend was introduced. He started reading the manual in public. So I took a look into the game, and got interested.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have a Retail account, but got bored. I tried Private servers, but still got bored. Till I found this one. I have some high expectations for this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like Fighting and Romance RP.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have no specific favorite. As long as I can play, I love all classes and races.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As I said, I have high expectations for the Admins, GMs and, of course, players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. People who RP need to learn of tolerance of others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The frog was happily hopping in the distance. Unknowing of the further danger of the world. It groaks, groans, and moans happily. A loud noise thunders the sky, scaring the frog. Though the frog hasn't lived long to see love, it has died of a heart attack.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
People here are kind, right?
Welcome to the Server. =)

People are kind for the most part.
Just try to follow the rules and make sure you understand them
That's usually the biggest cause of rudeness I've seen.
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli