The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grummar's introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm a 21 year old guy. I started to play games around the age of 7, and have been hooked since. Metroid Fusion is probably my favorite game so far. My experience in RP started some years ago. Theater, in case you're wondering. I loved to be another person, not me. And I was delighted to find out I could do that in games, too. I've been an RPer in WoW since some time before the start of TBC. If there's anything more you wish clarified, please ask.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Britain, and my primary language is, naturally, English. I am able to speak a few other languages too, but I'm not too good at them, though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I found this one game called Warcraft 3 in a game store. I was instantly hooked. And I knew that WoW would be a great game too, since from what I've read (and played), Blizzard has a hard time making bad games.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, this server seems to have a good quality to it. And, by searching "WoW RP Private Server", this was the first to come up. Also, scouting the forums, I've seen, well read, many mature players thoughts thus far. But yes, seems to hold a good quality to it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Well, I'm a fan of the adventure kind of type. Braving dungeons with some great friends, RPing through it all, is great. Hilarity ensued, too. I'm not too keen on pubs and bars, but hey, I'm aware much of the RP transpires there.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Orc shaman. I love their story, and their powers. Or well, not theirs, but the elements.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A friendly, mature community. Not much else, heh. Oh, and roleplayers. Naturally.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Stricted RP. If there's a thing I dislike with Blizzard servers is that, in the most dramatic scene ever (or something like that), a naked pink-haired gnome Death Knight could run up to you, say "lol", and begin /dancing. Immersion is important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

She fell to the ground. The beating in her head, the pumping blood in her veins, refusing to calm down. The arrow had struck her right in the shoulder. The poisoned arrow. She gasped for breath, trying to stay conscious. She lifted her head towards the hill. The assasin probably grinned beneath his mask. He stared at the poor orc, crawling on the ground, before, probably getting bored, he walked away, soon out of sight thanks to the hill. Fool. She grasped the arrow on her shoulder, and pulled it out. She let out a painful cry, but regained composure soon. She grasped her shoulder wtih her working arm, which, as it connected to the shoulder, glowed green. She fell to the ground, this time actually unconciouss, but alive. The healing had worked. She would live to see another day.

Hammerfall, a few hours later...

The shaman rode into the encampment, riding on her trustworthy wolf. The population peered at her. A beaten, bloody orc shaman with her arm in a bandage, rode past them. She didn't give them much thought. She were busy thinking of the planned murder. On her. Who had paid an assasin to get rid of her? She didn't have all too many enemies... that she knew of, at least.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'll most probably make a female orc shaman, named Dishka. Sorry for cutting off the story (or was it cut off? Hm...), but I couldn't think of much more. Anyway, feel free to comment on my story, or anything else. Thank you for taking your time to read through this.
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!
Thanks a lot! Also, awesome sign, that.