The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Guards/Materials
Two things.

I've brought this up before, been awhile though. Guards, Godly. Overly so. I've personally always imagined SW Guards as sort of henchman types. Pretty disposable, but if you've got ten of them pointing crossbows at you, you're screwed. I think we should be able to take on 2-3 of them by our selves. It was brought up before that some people were killing them OOC for fun. Maybe just punish those people? They kinda made the whole server suffer for their own flaws. I don't think -all- officers should be soloable. The elites should be buffed so you could barely take them yourself, or have to have a party going. Keep them strong, so it's like...'OH CRAP, IT'S OFFICER BRADY.'

I mean, it'd be nice to be able to fight 'em without having to put on any raid gear or anything. I had some great RP with a lot of people, skulking around and battling the Guard. Then we'd all take off, and get chased down the trams once a horde of 'em showed up.

I'm totally open to other peoples opinions, and there's problem reason I've over looked for their buffing. But I'm just throwing my opinion out there, not demanding immediate change.

Now, onto my second point. Enchanting is profession where what you make, can not be sold. It's instantly applied. This takes up MASSIVE amounts of gold, especially at higher levels. I think the price on materials should be dropped. I think the price on materials should be dropped all around, so that by taking a profession, you can actually make a profit. I think this could be a really cool way of going about making gold. I know that I liked to actually Blacksmith IC. I'd stay in the forge, and RP out the crafting of blades and such. I think this could be encouraged if you could turn a profit. Thus far, I've lost a good three thousand gold on Blacksmithing. Totally worth it. Fun, and great for RP. Enchanting is out of hand though, it cost me hundreds just go gain four points.
You can't wax that.
I've not much to say about the guards, but I must agree on the price of materials. I don't completely rely on the vendors and instead farm all but only the rarest components. I don't think Enchanting comes very easy in terms of farming for raw materials on this server, however.
˜★Sketch Blog
(( With apologies for burying this. ))
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
City guards have been adjusted. Still need to get around to adjusted prices, however.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Materials sunday12321 1 593 05-13-2013, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Rini