The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Guild HQ
Hello again! (: I've thought of another brilllllliant idea and I want to know what you think and maybe possibley make it a reality. I made a thread on housing ideas (viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14926). It's kind of the same idea but alot less hassle. Basicly, each guild (automaticly OR if they have a certain ammount of tokens) get a guild HQ. This is a place that they can use for anything, a classroom, a meeting room...? And they can chose where the portal to their location is and only the guild can get there (Whether that's ICly or OOCly I'm not sure.. )

THANKS FOR READING :)
Hello again! (: I've thought of another brilllllliant idea and I want to know what you think and maybe possibley make it a reality. I made a thread on housing ideas (viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14926). It's kind of the same idea but alot less hassle. Basicly, each guild (automaticly OR if they have a certain ammount of tokens) get a guild HQ. This is a place that they can use for anything, a classroom, a meeting room...? And they can chose where the portal to their location is and only the guild can get there (Whether that's ICly or OOCly I'm not sure.. )

THANKS FOR READING :)
For what its worth I think its a damn good idea, though maybe not a portal so only they can get there, thats a little inflexible for some guild concepts. Worlds plenty big.
For what its worth I think its a damn good idea, though maybe not a portal so only they can get there, thats a little inflexible for some guild concepts. Worlds plenty big.
Basically with houses and such, we've had a philosiphy. You can use any unclaimed building you'd like, however, we will not delete NPCs, or guard it for you, meaning that if anothe group wants the area, you guys have to share.

In the future, things may change, but that's how it stands currently.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Basically with houses and such, we've had a philosiphy. You can use any unclaimed building you'd like, however, we will not delete NPCs, or guard it for you, meaning that if anothe group wants the area, you guys have to share.

In the future, things may change, but that's how it stands currently.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly a compromise?

There has been a rather noticeable lack in a place to deliver speaches/hold meetings. A universal meeting chamber, one perhaps with a stage, podium, and meeting table, would provide many different guilds with a function area to hold plays, stage sermons, deliver political speeches and hold evil council meetings.

And the best part?

All guilds could share.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Possibly a compromise?

There has been a rather noticeable lack in a place to deliver speaches/hold meetings. A universal meeting chamber, one perhaps with a stage, podium, and meeting table, would provide many different guilds with a function area to hold plays, stage sermons, deliver political speeches and hold evil council meetings.

And the best part?

All guilds could share.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
I can tell ya this.

There's a lot of places exactly like what you're describing, if you know where to look. There's nothing wrong with a guild claiming a certain area in-game as their HQ, but we won't block other players from using it if they need to. Many of the things we could spawn are identical to things already in-game, like the Westbrook Garrison in Elwynn. It's all a matter of being creative and not depending on us to coddle you, yeah?

On the other hand, if you come up with a list of places that you'd like to see spruced up a little, one of us could look into that in the future.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
I can tell ya this.

There's a lot of places exactly like what you're describing, if you know where to look. There's nothing wrong with a guild claiming a certain area in-game as their HQ, but we won't block other players from using it if they need to. Many of the things we could spawn are identical to things already in-game, like the Westbrook Garrison in Elwynn. It's all a matter of being creative and not depending on us to coddle you, yeah?

On the other hand, if you come up with a list of places that you'd like to see spruced up a little, one of us could look into that in the future.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Theres already a place like the one Rosencrat described. It's that island, southeast of Ratchet, I believe it is involved in an (OOC) Warrior quest for a certain ability, I forget, but anyway, I don't know if the GMs have fittled with it or not, but there is a podium, bleachers and even a mess hall up on the top level.
Chieftain Muyoh Wolftotem - Chieftain of the Wolftotem Tribe
What I personally would love to see is more options in the portal at WSG. I can PM a gm at least fifteen amazing .worldport s that could add to any potential RP by a lot. Fully unclear Titan ruins, ruined towns the scourge has left behind, and many many more!

If you want any, just PM me!
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
I really like the idea of a guild having a meeting place... what if it was a thing like the guild bank where if you get enough gold, or something like that, then you can but like an island with a meeting place or something. there is a lot of empty water everywhere and there could be one teleport in every main city that either lead you to your guild meeting place or an island with teleports to all of the guild meeting places.
Read the above posts, please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guild Vault access ImagenAshyun 1 734 10-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Guild Bank teege 1 845 03-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  Guild Rules. . .? Sourpuddle 4 1,037 02-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Sourpuddle
  A request important to a Guild. brattman412 24 3,921 09-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Guild Hall SinkMarylandSink 6 1,093 11-27-2007, 07:50 PM