The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Guild Wars 2 (Part 2)
I know we used to have a CoTH guild there, but... I'm not sure if it's around so much. I have a guild I don't use much... the Grey Militia. I'm on Tarnished Coast, and I'm happy to invite people if they want to do some RP over there.

We can come up with stuff to do, I'm sure... there's plenty to do on GW2, especially with all the content updates recently. And---RP there is actually kinda fun, considering the character customization as well as the armors.

Basically this is just me seeing interest. I know some have mentioned it, and it seems like a lot of times I've tried to get into it, people drop it like a sack of spoiled meat.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm jonoth.2308 for anyone that wants to add me on GW2.
I'm...c0rzillasomenumberorother. But my character is Ravnhild Blackwood. If you can add me that way.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Got a warrior named Grogloki, thinking about getting some RP going but never tried it on GW. Thoughts?
[Image: 15.jpg]
(01-22-2015, 07:17 PM)Grogloki Wrote: Got a warrior named Grogloki, thinking about getting some RP going but never tried it on GW. Thoughts?

If you can get to Tarnished Coast, there's RP over there. It's the unofficial RP sever and is pretty good for it. Heh.

And I'm Rensin.2480

Also... I'm getting in game right now.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm Kaghuros.1896
I've put those I could on my buddy list---and I've added some to the guild. Let me know either here or over skype if you're interested.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I play the game semi-casually, though I confess I've never RPed in here because I've had trouble understanding all of the lore, though I would certainly be interested in giving it a try. My handle is ghaskan.1482, but I play on Europe, Ring of Fire... I'm not sure if it's possible to play with people in the USA servers.
They got character transfer options and how much?
[Image: 15.jpg]
You can transfer your character or guest on Tarnished Coast. TC is sadly still full.

Guilds (including the COTH guild) are still cross server.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Alright, added again those that gave their I.D.'s. I'll add you to the group if you guys give me that---, I need it in order to do so.

I can try to get us going in some RP.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I transferred to TC last night, so there -might- be a chance for others.
When I get my PC back up and running, I might go in on this.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
I may join back in GW2 but where are you guys RPing, are you using the guild or something else?
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
(01-23-2015, 09:31 AM)Holynexus Wrote: I may join back in GW2 but where are you guys RPing, are you using the guild or something else?

Right out loud in the open like the proud bastards we are.

TC is a pretty active RP server. Some people can get trolly, but overall the atmosphere is "We RP here, deal with it."

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archeage, Roleplay Guild Harmonic 61 14,611 02-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Guild Wars 2 - The team-up! Jaella 207 19,485 12-19-2013, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Jaella
  Star Wars: The Old Republic Kage 25 3,047 02-15-2013, 06:51 AM