The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Guild Wars 2 (Part 2)
Tarnished Coast has roughly the same population as the other big servers. I tested this in beta, and what's important in transferring is that the server has a lower population than Full at the time you transfer. So even if the server is listed as Full at peak hours, so long as you transfer during off-peak hours it should allow you to do so anyway.

Also considering we have megaservers and better guesting now, the only thing that changes when you transfer is what WvW server you get on.
(01-23-2015, 10:45 AM)Kaghuros Wrote: Tarnished Coast has roughly the same population as the other big servers. I tested this in beta, and what's important in transferring is that the server has a lower population than Full at the time you transfer. So even if the server is listed as Full at peak hours, so long as you transfer during off-peak hours it should allow you to do so anyway.

Also considering we have megaservers and better guesting now, the only thing that changes when you transfer is what WvW server you get on.

Not quite. If you're on TC, you'll likely get sent to a Tarnished Coast instance. If you're not? Well, you're going to probably get people tryin' to stomp on your RP. While yes, there's the mega server, what shard you choose initially still puts you with other people that chose that shard.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm Berose.2095, redownloaded just for you guys. I'm going to help and join on everything I have, I don't wanna lose you. : (
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
Mine is Stealthscout.2405 I am on Tarnished.
Ooh. I've got a nice little Inquest bat-rat over on GW2. Jhorend.6782, I could also make another char that better suits you guys if so needed.
[5:56:48 PM] Sachimo (幸子前田): My old teacher makes the best damn deer chili you'll ever stick in your throat hole
[11:54:13 PM] Kaghuros (Neal): Ok guys
I have a great business plan
We scrape up all the dust in the Fuhrerbunker, mix it with potting soil, take it to the Netherlands, and grow some marijuana in it.
Then people can smoke hitler
Everyone that's posted info here should have an invite! If not, whisper me in game.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

https://heartofthorns.guildwars2.com/en

Incoming hype.

New class. Mursaat. Explore the jungle. New specialties for every main class (like a spellcasting Ranger). Hang gliders and vertical exploration. Guild Halls and GvG.
More importantly, GW2 is only ten bucks for a little while, to celebrate the expansion's announcement.

http://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/en_U...guildwars2

If anyone's interested in jumping ship.

Edit: By a little while, it's apparently only this weekend, I think, but I could be mistaken.
Yup, it's this weekend since it's a PAX announcement deal.
Definitely buying. Transferring to TC tonight

Double post: favorite race and class go!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Kinda disspointed the "leaked" pictures talking about Kodan and Tengu being races in the x-pack, along with the new class, weapon types like whips, and guild -towns- not being included in this. Sigh.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I know, it's really irritating. There was so much digging by the community in the personal story
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I think those two are going to be later. Kodan for Heart of the North and Tengu for Cantha. To be fair it was a really well perpetrated hoax though.
Just made an account seeing as it looks like a lot of people are going here and it's only $10.

Komodo.9254
AHandfulofVikings.3674 I swear, my variations of Approximately33Vikings have to change more and more with each game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archeage, Roleplay Guild Harmonic 61 14,611 02-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Guild Wars 2 - The team-up! Jaella 207 19,485 12-19-2013, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Jaella
  Star Wars: The Old Republic Kage 25 3,047 02-15-2013, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Traid
  Lookin' For Group, Guild Wars 2 Harmonic 12 1,381 10-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Harmonic