The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Guild Wars 2 (Part 2)
I already have a European account, unfortunately, but I can give people my deets if they're on Piken Square.

GW2 is a killer game and a killer setting. Have fun, guys.
Also I made Squirell an officer in the guild. I'll bump GM's to that status as I add them.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm gonna go ahead and create a Skype group for the CotHers that have moved, at least part-time, to GW2. I'll be adding those I know are in the guild, and anyone else who whispers me on Skype (M.B. FlyingSquirrel). Even if you're in the guild, should probably whisper me. Just for safety.
Welp, add Avitz.6915 to that list, I be on the Coast that's a little Tarnished now.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Xigo.9163

Wouldn't mind getting back into this now that there's an expansion coming out.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I went ahead and added who I could find. PM me on Skype if you're not in the group & would like to be!
Vooz.6508

I've been on and off RPing on Tarnished Coast since the game launched, so I may as well get back into it since everybody is heading that way anyway.
Vraedna.2364
So, muhaha.4861

Not sure about the guild yet, but putting that up here so people can friend me. I'd at the very least like to have some friends in-game.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Snuggley.5697

Garnished Toast

add me you scrubs i miss you
There we go, updated and added people again. If I missed you, hit me up on skype---or if you need to be added to the skype group.

I'm rensinx.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(01-24-2015, 06:02 PM)Sol Wrote: I already have a European account, unfortunately, but I can give people my deets if they're on Piken Square.

GW2 is a killer game and a killer setting. Have fun, guys.

Can't you hang out with us through the new server changes? People can party up cross-server now. I'm on Tarnished Coast like most CotHers but my friends on Jade Quarry partied with me today.

also CappnRob.6092 for those who care
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Don't think you can go cross-server across the euro/american divide. Not sure. That's probably still the case though.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
According to a friend of mine EU and NA servers can't cross-party, but they can join the same guilds for chatting. Sadness.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
B'aww that's lame. :\

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archeage, Roleplay Guild Harmonic 61 14,611 02-25-2015, 09:26 AM