The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Guild Wars 2 (Part 2)
Got quite a few members now!

Last night we had quite a good, big RP in one of the Taverns at Lion's Arch. And more to come!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(01-27-2015, 11:04 AM)CappnRob Wrote: According to a friend of mine EU and NA servers can't cross-party, but they can join the same guilds for chatting. Sadness.

Aw, shucks, and here I was thinking that maybe it wasn't in place anymore since I got into the guild. Hopefully they do another 10$ sale in the future, that's a price I'd be willing to pay to RP in the US. I'll try to learn my lore (I have some basic ideas for all my characters that reflect on how they dress and such but they're probably pretty terrible...) and roleplay in EU to make sure this is something I enjoy, first of all. Is there an EU community similar to Tarnished Coast (most likely yes, but...)?
I'm on Piken Square, since Tarnished Coast harbours most of the ERP nowadays.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
(01-28-2015, 02:57 AM)Jaella Wrote: I'm on Piken Square, since Tarnished Coast harbours most of the ERP nowadays.

Really? Where?

Also eRP is a bad thing? :p

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

T'is mostly centered in the Reach.

(01-28-2015, 12:13 PM)Jaella Wrote: T'is mostly centered in the Reach.

Just gotta know what guilds do it. BDSM is one of 'em. Other than that it's not as bad as yah think.

Plus we kinda... do our own guild things anyhow. Who cares if people eRP? :p

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I certainly don't mind letting my characters interact with people like that if it means I get to cause IC lulz. So far though TC seems pretty great. Leveling zones are mild and the cities like Lion's Arch are bustling without being weird.
I've recently bought myself a copy of GW2, and then I came over this thread. I'm on Piken Square if anyone wants to play :). I must say I am a big noob when it comes to lore. So far I am liking this game.
What can I do you for?
(04-06-2015, 11:36 AM)Clurk Wrote: I've recently bought myself a copy of GW2, and then I came over this thread. I'm on Piken Square if anyone wants to play :). I must say I am a big noob when it comes to lore. So far I am liking this game.

Good news for you, I am too on Piken Square.

I play on Tarnished Coast US. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archeage, Roleplay Guild Harmonic 61 14,611 02-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Guild Wars 2 - The team-up! Jaella 207 19,485 12-19-2013, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Jaella
  Star Wars: The Old Republic Kage 25 3,047 02-15-2013, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Traid
  Lookin' For Group, Guild Wars 2 Harmonic 12 1,381 10-16-2012, 09:11 PM