The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gwandpa's introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I have been Role-Playing for the past ten years. It all started when I first watched the movie Lord Of the Rings, and I was fascinated by it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from Israel, and my primary language is Hebrew. I would also like to mention that while English is a language I speak fluently, I may have difficulty with the larger words when it comes to spelling. And my grammar is a bit off.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I was at a friend's house and his mother bought him the game. And so, needless to say, we both found ourselves stuck in front of his computer for three days playing the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): My friend told me about your server and I was intrigued. He then showed me around the site, and I decided to apply.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy adventures that appeal, and challenge me on a more mental aspect, rather then my character's physical strength and abilities. I enjoy at most mystery and detective work of a sort. When it does come to my secondly preferred style of role-playing, I would favor for that of a certain prestige. Stealth, and robbery at most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I at most, prefer the Human race in Warcraft. I prefer them because for their flexibility and their varying personality, which I find fascinating. As for the class, I generally prefer to play a rogue-like character. Seeing as I enjoy the more stealthy end of combat, and action.

What are your expectations of this server?: I except, and hope, to learn much in this server in things I like, such as: Interactions with other people, and different opinions. And I also hope to expand my knowledge of the Warcraft lore.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I found Humility appealing to me best. Seeing as I came to learn.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The day Billy went insane. An average day in the Tenatin household Mr. snuggles the cat was sitting on the chair by the window enjoying the sun. Billy was trying to get the cat's attention by dangling a lean piece of meat in front of him, with no success noted from the lazy cat. Father Tenatin walked inside the house, smelling of that strange pungent odor, that very much reminded Billy of wine. Billy looked to Mr. Snuggles, who seemed to have jumped in stratle as soon as Billy's father stepped to the kitchen, and soon after, the yelling came.

The cat ran outside, and Billy followed. Through the narrow streets of Stormwind, and into a place Billy had never been in before. For a split second, Billy could see Mr. Snuggles running into an inn, called the Slaughtered Lamb. Billy had never heard of that inn before, and walked in. And that's when he saw it; five robed men chanting in a circle. From within that circle, a bright light shined. Billy tried to move away, but his feet said otherwise.

No one ever saw Billy, or Mr. Snuggles ever again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

No, there is not.
Hello there Gwndpa, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

You sound like you'll come up with some interesting characters. Glad to have you, and thanks for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.