The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

H'aww, why not? Feedback, puh-lease?
OOOHHHHHhhhhhhh that makes sense. Still, I gave you feedback on the older one! THAT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING RIGHT!?!
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
I suppose. C:

Though I'd love feedback on my newer ones. Current ones. Whatever.

Because if there's flaws, I need help finding them. Can't see them on my own. D:
I dont know the new ones?
And the more I think of it, I cant say nuffin.... my opinions are horridly biaz to the person behind the characters.

Where as Tharnul doesent have anything going on for himself, Isadorain and Terant are like the two beings that Tharnul knows at the moment :C (more peeps in SMC, pwease?)

Isadorian is quite honestly perfect. I have occasionally gotten the feeling that it is hard to get to her... to drive ones point through but it never comes across as anything wrong but it does make Isadorian seem extremly head strong. Other than that, Isadorian like few other adventurer characters have taught Tharnul so much. So much actually that it has changed Tharnuls behaviour from very judgemental at first site to a more understanding being. Dont get me wrong, Tharnul is still biaz about everything but he now knows how to relate to things better. I dont really RP these changes, I simply implement them as I go on in a manner I see happenng around Tharnul(you know, his enviroment controls him) and Isadorian is the very corner stone of what Tharnul is today.

Tharnul started with Saphorus and him being his example, Tharnul began to have evil thoughts(back when I actually thought I could manage to make a warlock out of Tharnul)... then along came Isadorian and Valen and both of these characters were the... heck, the priests that babtised Tharnul and molded him to take more things in consideration and actually derailed what I was hoping to make Tharnul

Ech, doorbell... I'll come and finish later.
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
Well I WOULD give feedback on the newer one, except you completely ignored me/avoided me! QQ
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Where was I? Oh yeah, Tharnul was derailed form the opath on wich I had planned from him to take.

And... well... Im glad that it did! Isadorian is a great char even if hard headed but a full character with nothing lacking :)

Done.
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

Dont worry,
Be happy!
In the light of the Kidnapped event, I request feedback on my DMing performance.

This is my first own event that I DM here on CotH, and... Any feedback will help me a bunch for future events.
Daedrin/Laars/Tarne (hur) here. I enjoyed the way you DMed the Kidnapping event, it was exciting and suspenseful.

Only thing I'd like to comment on is some things in the Escape. Now while it was fun and adventurous, it could have been planned out a little better? The ghiest fight took ages and that got very frustrating, and it was ended rather abruptly and anti-climatically.

But other than that, I think you did very well coordinaing everything, there was -a ton- of people in this event, and the fact you could maintain public interest and throw in the events constantly in pretty remarkable. Well done.
So! "Kidnapped: Encore" has been going strong for a few days now, and if people have any sort of criticism for me, that would be very much appreciated!

I would very much like to know how I'm doing as a DM and what I could work with to make the experience better for everyone involved in my events.
Terrible, horrible, frightening, monstrous, scary, fun.
^Pick your poison^

Cos your event was everything listed above. I liked it and I dont really have nothing critising to say about it. I was just bored right now and felt like typing something.

Dont worry,
Be happy!
Judgernaut Wrote:Terrible, horrible......

Both those sound bad. Are. How do you mean? XD
How could I have possibly not seen this? Loxxy what can I say, all the rp I've done with you has been simply awesome and full of lulz. Lavender has got to be my favorite, she is basically a kitten in the way she gets into trouble but no one can hate her or stay mad at her.

As for your creepy blood elf Vesthir(sp?) well she is exactly that, creepy, yet still very funny in the way she just lurks around.

I think that's just about all I can say having not rp'd with the other chars, we also need to rp more Loxxy.

You're a good RPer. However, I personally find it annoying how difficult it is to approach -any- of your characters. It just seems like you need to be a very specific type of personality or position in society to even interact with them. Or hell, even be friends with them.

I want to RP with you. But your characters make that very hard to do.

And maybe it's just my characters just being unable to get along with yours. But...meh.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Xigo Wrote:You're a good RPer. However, I personally find it annoying how difficult it is to approach -any- of your characters. It just seems like you need to be a very specific type of personality or position in society to even interact with them. Or hell, even be friends with them.

I want to RP with you. But your characters make that very hard to do.

And maybe it's just my characters just being unable to get along with yours. But...meh.

To me, it feels like you've managed to, most of the time, catch my characters in situations where they wouldn't normally be positively responsive. Aseithir and Loxmardin aside, because Aseithir is very selective with who she associates with and Loxmardin prefers not to associate with anyone by default.

I know that you tried making contact with Isadorian during and after Kidnapped, which was a bit... Difficult. Because she was very distressed and... stressed, in general. She spent her time and energy on what she cared for the most right there and then, so to say. Otherwise, Castella has only tried associating with her once. And that was an awkward situation, to be true.

Versich and Makeihn were fine, though. I thought that RP went well even though they didn't really have that much to talk about.

But I'll keep it in mind. I know that many of my characters are pretty thick and difficult to get through to if they're not interested in you from the beginning. And I'm very sorry for that. D:
I just have to bump this.

Because this thread celebrates it's 1-year anniversary today. :B
I love Lavender. She is a refreshing, well thought out original who is also adorable. I haven't had a chance to RP all that much with your other characters, but I hope I get the possibility to do so. :)

Keep up the good work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen