The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

H'aww, why not? Feedback, puh-lease?
You're a nub. Enough said.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Alright, Loxxybox. Where to start?

For one, you're probably one of the few people here that I've RPed with from the start and keep RPing with.
You're also one of the few people I confide in when I need to. You're generally there when I need you to be.
In short, you're my friend.

Also, when I started RPing with you, I had no idea you were a GM until someone told me. It was rather amusing.

Concerning RP, I find your characters to be unique and generally fun to deal with. :3
However, I find that you generally have -too- many characters and most of them don't really get much face time or the chance to grow and all. You should really try cutting down on that.
On the note of too many characters, you've basically stopped playing Gisae. I know she might be in a rut (Being preggers and all) but it's no fun if you skip it all.

With Events, I like them. Granted, I've been at like... one, the Kidnapped thing, but it was fun. I found it well thought out and always interesting. I do hope to be in more and all too.

<3.
Binkleheimer Wrote:On the note of too many characters, you've basically stopped playing Gisae. I know she might be in a rut (Being preggers and all) but it's no fun if you skip it all.
To form a sort of defence for that... getting pregnant on CotH ensures one of multiple things!

1: You have the child. The mother tends to retire as the woman takes care of her baby. While she still gets out of the house every now and then, activity drops sharply. (Paota)
2: You die. While you might be ressurected one day and be free of the child, this really should have negative impact on your character. Plus, they might not even be rezzed. (Reigen)
3: You get rid of the child. Whether this be a lovely gut punch, abandoning the kid, giving it to adoption, or having a servant take care of the little baby, it frees up the parent to do what they want to do. (Arianna, though she will have a bit of 1)
4: Combat mom. You go about the word with a baby on your back, and -kick ass-. (Has yet to happen)

EDIT: Please, for my sake, ignore the terrible wording. School does not promote good garmmre
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I can see number 4 actually happening.
Much to Wilhelm's despair.
Yes. He does freak out when Gisae suggests anything remotely straining.
No, you're a square.

THE GOOD SHTUUF

$Yer nice
: Seriously though, being kind is a breath of fresh air in CotH sometimes. I enjoy our chats, I enjoy talking about stuff with you. And I'm certain others do too. I'm not sure you have any enemies on CotH Lox, and that's probably because you're just overall a good person.

$You make good characters: Yes, I do complain about how they tend to be incredible introverts who never step outside of their shells. But you play them consistently, and I wouldn't be trying to break them out of their metaphorical cocoons if they weren't so damn well roleplayed and interesting. Hell, you're just a good roleplayer overall.

$You've run awesome events: I think everyone enjoyed kidnapped. The concept, the execution. It's just some inter-player drama that really messed them up sometimes. Want to try another one? I'm sure you'd get a lot of players. And a good number of players haven't gotten to experience kidnapped, what with being new and all.

THE BAD SHTUUF

$Your trust is hard to lose
: I suppose this isn't really a bad thing depending how you think about it. But it just seems like you're so quick to forgive. I do sometimes wonder how many stabs in the back it would take for you to stop considering someone your friend. Not that I'd ever want to test this.

$You dwell on things too much: Sometimes you just gotta let things go the way they go. Don't get caught up in what's happened in the past so much, look to the future. And if you don't think you're doing a good job as a GM, try to figure out what you're doing wrong and fix it.[/size]

$Your time zone sucks: SERIOUSLY. IT SUCKS.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(01-31-2012, 03:37 PM)Xigo Wrote: $Your time zone sucks: SERIOUSLY. IT SUCKS.

Amen, brudda.
Buy me a plane ticket and I'll see about mending that!
You started me on this.

Anywho. My complaint is that a lot of your characters feel similar to eachother. They're all stubborn, fight to get their own way. Which isn't that big a deal. They tend to argue with other people's characters, which isn't a problem. The problem is that they will never argue with eachother.

I have yet to see any of your characters disagree with one another, and proceed to argue. If they disagree, one just sort of backs down. It's sort of weird in that your characters are selectively stubborn.

It makes me happy when you make characters that are social. You have this tendency to make characters that are very withdrawn. Very much introverts. You've been changing that lately, so keep it up. Saskia would be a nice example. Actually, this leads me down another train of thought, in which your introvert characters stop being introverts the moment that it is important that they stop. It's not a very noticeable change, but it one, and it leads to a little bit of inconsistency. I like your characters though. They're fun to roleplay with, and I enjoy I-ERP and the Warhammer characters.

I just had to give you feedback for all the pain you put me through tonight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen