The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

H'aww, why not? Feedback, puh-lease?
Since people have been posting these a lot now and there's even a separate forum for it, I might as well join the trend as well. Dang, it feels good to be mainstream.

Anyhow. I'd love any feedback people have regarding my RPing (and, if you feel like it, everything else I do as well). Any constructive criticism is warmly welcomed and encouraged, since I want to improve as an RPer and, if possible, as a person and community member.

Characters that I play actively right now are to be found here!

Well... If you can think of any of my other characters (if you often RP with me, you should know) that you'd like to comment on, please do.

I want to know where I can improve. Positive feedback is of course welcome, although I'd strongly prefer the negative/constructive.

Thank you in advance!
//Loxy
Wonderful RP, always can expect an elaborate emote from ya' girls, which just rules.

One iddy biddy thing that could use a spit of work maybe perhaps possibly would be reaction-time, it sometimes seems like it takes quite a while for Siame to reply.
(This may be just because I'm looking forward too much to the well written emotes that you do post.)
(This may also be cause a' ya ISP and lag, in which case - give us their adress and we'll send'em the adequate death threats so as to provide proppa' internet your way)
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Siame = Epic.

It's nice to RP female maidens, and wives and daughters.

But for me, it's so awesome to see a Female char who isn't afraid to just whoop some ass. Siame is one of my Favorite characters. She is a stone cold bad ass, without question.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
DaveM Wrote:One iddy biddy thing that could use a spit of work maybe perhaps possibly would be reaction-time, it sometimes seems like it takes quite a while for Siame to reply.
(This may be just because I'm looking forward too much to the well written emotes that you do post.)
(This may also be cause a' ya ISP and lag, in which case - give us their adress and we'll send'em the adequate death threats so as to provide proppa' internet your way)

Actually, this is usually because I'm called away from the computer. Being the elder child is a rough job. I have as many as four younger siblings and sometimes my parents are too lazy to do stuff themselves and I have to help. Because of this, people should pay attention to the General channel where I sometimes post the dreaded "BRB!". :3

Also, thank you for your comments so far! I didn't know people liked Siame that much, considering she's the character I have the most difficulty playing.
Right, I'm here to feed your back!

Okay I'll admit OOCly you're a great person (Yes starting with OOC first, I'm ebil, I know) and fun to hang out with. And now for..that's right, RP feedbaack *Echo echo*

Right it's really fun to play/scare/tease Anedris but also makes me want to give her a hug at times, she's well thought through and you do well with her, and as for Isa, well she's just the same, except not as fun to scare and tease but fun to talk with, especially since she helps Drakus out and he helps her out too.

Spoiler:
Thar! Any more backs need meh for feeding hm?
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Hai. :3

I don't know really know what to say. You were one of the first people I got to know on the server, back when my troll was a mercenary in cheap metal armor, hanging out in Booty Bay. Now, I tried to sit down and think of anything negative to say about you or your RP, but...

I got nothing.

Your characters are realistic, and interesting, and you play them well. I've never seen any lore or realism flaws in any of them, and most importantly of all: They're really fun to spend time with, in each of their different ways, and it's hard to be bored while roleplaying with you.

What really makes you stand out of the crowd, however, is the way you emote! Your emotes are long, well-written, and really add a lot of flavour to what your character is doing, be it hanging around in a bar, or fighting in the jungle. To me, this was most notable in the Clash Company Tournament that Zunaj was arranging, and Siame was fighting in. Your combat emotes were long, interesting, and added a lot of flavour to the fights. I even remember Sol saying that you really deserved to beat him in the final, due to your fantastic emoting.

You're among the best roleplayers I've ever played with, and I've been on RP servers since 6 months after Wow was released. :3

OOCly, you're... Just awesome. :D You're probably the person I have the most OOC conversations with, on the server. All I see from you in public channels is either helpful, or just being nice and raising people's spirits in general.

TL;DR version: You're super. :D
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
I never liked you...ever...EVAH.

>.>

Spoiler:
When you scrap together a heap of pixels you get a picture.
When you glue together some vectors, and make cheap movable models you get a game.

And it remains just that. Like plywood and glue it sticks and stands, solid and very much lifeless.
But when you add just that inkling of love towards what you made and glued together, and add a small story, just something you can get on with and further your art, it becomes alive.

That's what your character's feel like; to anyone passing by, it's another face in the crowd of vectors with a fancy name, until that ENDLESS STREAM of life just pours into them...and all it takes is a sentence.
If Blizzard had added anymore room into the chatbox, I very much believe someone could even hear their heartbeat.

OOCly I found a very little things THAT CAN AMUSE ME AS MUCH AS POKING LOXMARDIN.
Just like Zunaj, try as I might, nothing could come to mind that would say anything negative of your persona.
:3
And yes, I quite like my dramatic speeches x3
waaaghu~
Right. I've only RP'd with that blind gal, Isadorian (Riiight?)
And Lavender. Lavender was... Weird. Weird is the word. I didn't really get a lot out of her. She could be more sane, and she could stop hugging that undead. Which was also weird. ( NO DON'T SAY NOTHING ABOUT GRINBAK NO )

Isadorian, she has that "aura" thing. I was new on the server, all noobish and such, and I saw you in an Inn, Rping with somebody, I was like
"Oh, that must be one of the Pro-players on the server, whoa."
I'd never guessed they were the same person. Lavender was weird, and Isadorian was all elite and blind. I wonder how you made them seem so different, good work on those, BUTBUTBUT. I think you could somehow deepen Lavender. I haven't RP'd with her lately, thought, so I couldn't know -that- well. But, that's how I think, and yeah, I'm all tired and angsty, so this might come out a bit unclean and rude or so, but I didn't mean it.

~Azheron ISN'T IT COOL N' STUFF YEE
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Isadorian... isn't blind. o.O Did she seem like she was?

Oh, and as for Lavender. Yeah, I know. At the start, when I created her to be a part of the Harlequins, I kind of overplayed the idea of her insanity to the degree where she wasn't really realistic anymore. However, if you meet her again IC, she won't be the same person as she was when I first created her. The insanity is still there, but I put more thought behind it to not make it seem like something completely pulled out of the hat to make funny comic relief. Thank you for your input, though. :3
Healthy bump!

I'd like to request feeback on the most recent addition to my character family; Gisae.

You may have seen her around Ratchet, fighting in the Arena more often than not. This is a character I made up in the middle of Psychology class, and I'd love to hear whatever people have to say about her. Personally, I really enjoy playing her even though she mostly only fights.

And if people have something to say regarding my performance as a Trial GM, that is also very welcome... I need all the help I can get thar. D:
Best. Trial. GM. Evur.

And as for your latest family char member, havn't RPed with her yet, sorreh. :/

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]

And I'll just leave it at that.
Darumok made me smile. :3

Anyway. New additions!

Seryr and Aseithir. The latter hasn't seen much RP yet, but it'll come. She's lurking around Goblin towns mainly and will start following the Blackdogs, if all goes according to plan... Seryr is stalking Taelyn, herp derp.

I also started playing Isadorian and Anedris again to make 'em more active. Yarr. Oh, and Viyrien.
IVE RPED WITH ASE ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all she did was flash for Roove (As in in her skimpy revealing armor) and then walked away and loged. SO I LOVE HOW YOU RP WALKING IN REVEALING ARMOR AND LOGGING AS SOON AS SOMEONE LOOKS UP FROM THE BOOK HE WAS READING!

C8

Spoiler:
Drak Wrote:IVE RPED WITH ASE ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all she did was flash for Roove (As in in her skimpy revealing armor) and then walked away and loged. SO I LOVE HOW YOU RP WALKING IN REVEALING ARMOR AND LOGGING AS SOON AS SOMEONE LOOKS UP FROM THE BOOK HE WAS READING!

C8

... Lawl. Not the same Aseithir. XD

That was a funny impulse I had that didn't work the way I hoped. So the Aseithir I'm playing now is not nearly the same one you met.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen