The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hakuki's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I started gaming when I was about 12. The games with in-depth stories appealed to me more than the strategy games or just shallow "go and hit" games. I was especially attracted to games with mythical creatures or folklore, basically fantasy themes. There isn't much to be said about me as a player, because I haven't changed my taste in games every few months, like most of the gamers I know.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Estonia, a small country situated in North-East Europe. My primary language is Estonian, our national language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had thought about playing World of Warcraft for some time but I could not afford playing in the official servers. I became interested in playing this server because my boyfriend introduced me to the features of this game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
As I previously answered, my boyfriend introduced me to this server. The thing that attracted me the most is that this server is focused on roleplaying which I enjoy quite a lot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do enjoy most roleplay types, unless the violence is turned towards me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I do not really have a favorite class, but the Worgen race and the Druid class attract me the most because of my love for animals, especially canines.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect friendly and roleplay loving people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The ones that appeal to me are "Tolerance" and "Godmodding", because I do not like when people harass others for no good reason, or for any reason at all. It should be dealt with through discussions, not anger and violence.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Vincent, the only son of Count Alazde and the heir of the family, was sitting in the mansion's garden, enjoying a day with no speech classes or archery practice. As he was just about to take a sip from his glass of red wine, he heard a terrifying scream which made him spill the wine on his right leg "Terrific," he said sarcastically. Vincent got up and headed towards where he thought the scream had come from. He quickly headed towards the garden's hedge maze.
Stopping for a second to catch his breath he saw a small puppy run out from the maze and stop just a few feet away from him. "Come here little one," said Vincent calmly and the puppy ran to him. "Where have you came from and what on Earth were you doing in there?" Vincent said quietly and the dog just barked once. But the bark- it was unbelievably high pitched and hurt Vincent's ears.
Suddenly the dog ran away from Vincent and headed back into the maze. Vincent followed it in curiosity. "Maybe the dog is not from this Earth? The sound it made can shatter glass if repeated," thought Vincent and kept following the dog until it stopped at a dead-end. The dog turned around and shook its tail, letting out more of its high-pitched barks which made Vincent cover up his ears in pain. The dog came closer, barking more loudly which each step taken. Vincent became frightened and the pain made him fall on his knees.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just hope that the time I spend on this server will be fun.
Hello there, Hakuki! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Your boyfriend? :D Who might that be, if I may be so bold?

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
My boyfriend? His forum account is Kenert, but he insists I add the name "Kael'themar" here.
Thank you for the welcome! I will certainly read the Rules, Policies and the FAQs.
Welcome welcome, hope you'll have fun here indeed.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lho5ae3Fu31qe94fqo1_400.gif]