The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Half breed's
Pesim Wrote:
KageAcuma Wrote:Half human half Blood Elf vampire like person? As in he like to drink blood. Warlock so he can change into a demon. If you watch Hellsing, think of him as Alucard, sept not as overly epic.

^ No.

Sorry, but half-breed on it's own is already something you need to be cauctious with. I've already seen people who've fallen that far from general intelligence it's just silly.

They end up as a: Demonic werewolf with devil wings and an angelic halo with a dragon tail with super sayin mode with vampire fangs.

This ofcourse is exagarating. But that doesn't change the fact that with each 'half' you play as 'half-breed' brings along responsibilites and knowledge of them to play the character properly without getting redicilously OP by only taking the strengths of the parts the character consists of.

No, I've seen that though.
>.>
Really? I just remembered Hellsing and wanted to see if I could even come close make an Alucard..
I believe that it would be impossible for the Tauren to conceive a half-child with any race personally. But you never know.

I can only assume that if you can have sexual intercourse with it, you can make babies with it, in the WC universe.

Now it's whether or not that child would survive being given birth to...is the question. Generally this would rely on the woman bearing the child being -very- healthy. Because their body is dealing with something very alien in their body, and would most likely need even more strength to handle it than they would a child of their own race.

Said woman would...most likely be pretty much useless while still pregnant. I don't know. That's me trying to scientifically explain this, but it's a fantasy universe, so hey, whatevs.

EDIT: Vampires do not exist in Warcraft. You could not make an 'Alucard' character.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
If you watch the new trailer for worgen, the character in the glasses totally comes across like that though.

And well, im not sure it would be more demanding, unless the race was noticably bigger as a child, in which case it would need more energy to develop. I mean, the body already consider's a baby as something alien to it, and has to supress it's immune responce to stop it attacking the unborn child. Not sure if it would matter what species the baby ws in that case.

Also, Female gnome+ Male dwarf pairing is so cute in my eyes xD But im weird, so eh.
Wonder if a Worgen could mate with a Tauren...
And seeming as though the Night Elves and Blood Elves were once one and the same, it would make sense for a child to be born. Although not only would the father and mother be rather apposed to actually try this, the child it's self would be shunned from ether side. Blood Elf's for there natural feelings of superiority towards all other races and the Night Elf's tendency to hate Blood Elf's for use of Arcane.
Goblin-Gnome breeding is plausible I reckon.

Another way for the Worgen affliction to be spread would be through the genes of a worgen parent and pure human parent.

I reckon Draenei and Tauren could possibly have kids. The horror of the outcome may not be worth it though. Same with Tauren and Ogres.

What do you think of an Orc-Dwarf mix? ;D A diminuative Orc that can turn to stone and has a HUUUGE beard. We'd all be doomed.

*Edit!! FILTHY MUDBLOODS!
Miah Wrote:Also, Female gnome+ Male dwarf pairing is so cute in my eyes xD But im weird, so eh.

I find that one cute as well. I also think male gnome and female human would be adorable too because he'd be like a teddy bear c:

Same goes with female gnome and male human.
Wuvvums Wrote:Same goes with female gnome and male human.

*cough*

Ahaha...Yeah...Heh *cough*

*angelface*
On the Vampire subject, I realize they do not exist in WoW but we all know why people are bashing them so much. Twilight, you do realize the concept of a Vampire existed before the books/movies... In fact, it started in ancient times, even before Vlad the Impaler. My point though, the closest thing to a Vampire in WoW would be a Warlock, and thats not even a race. Warlocks do infact have Vampiric tendencies, and to become Fel-Sworn you do what? Ingest Demon Blood, and lots of it.

Well actually... Thats not really my point... The thing is I'm sure all of us have enjoyed a good Vampire story whether it be Dracula or whatever. Don't be hatin' just because one story happens to have sparkly super-vegans.

To answer that question going through your mind, yes, I am infact intrigued by the "Vampire" concept, ergo my defence. :P
Chieftain Muyoh Wolftotem - Chieftain of the Wolftotem Tribe
Most half-breeds are eventually shunned.

In Human societies, especially the backwater ones where magic itself is frowned upon, and technology is a wary sight, the poor demon looking kid would be abandonned.

In Elvish societies, their wisdom would prevent them from such behaviors, but they might seem insulted and/or jealous the elfling.

Orcs and Draenei have had peaceful relations and I am pretty sure that such offsprings are possible, but they are likely to be sterile. Nowadays, not only the child, but both parents would be killed on various reasons.

There are many other examples. Most of those people end up with short, pitiful lives.

Besides, OOCly speaking, it would work like prestiges, everyone would roll one, eventually the server would be clogged with half-elves, just like it was almost overrun by hundreds of archmages and demon hunters.
I know it's a horrible example but if Garona is any evidence it seems weird breeds are not sterile.

Stormgald Wrote:Well actually... Thats not really my point... The thing is I'm sure all of us have enjoyed a good Vampire story whether it be Dracula or whatever. Don't be hatin' just because one story happens to have sparkly super-vegans.

To answer that question going through your mind, yes, I am infact intrigued by the "Vampire" concept, ergo my defence. :P

Sounds like fun, no? I'm up for it when I can get back on...
Actualy, a group of evil scourge Blood elves are Vampiric. Came out in the last expansion. Still...no chance you could play one.
Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Half a decade. Man, I'm old. Psychyn 7 1,577 06-24-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Two and a Half years..I suppose that's something. Ruibarra 0 759 01-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  d50 - First Half of Character Creation LostStranger 10 2,386 04-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  All, right, let's have it: Half-breed children born IC. ImagenAshyun 30 7,649 11-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Half-breed question Etmosril 17 3,442 11-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Anski