The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Halp plz =[
Hello all.

I signed up today, recommended by a friend. [SinkMarylandSink]

Wrote up my main character profile, changed my realmlist.wtf to the one needed to play on this server, and opened WoW.

That's about when I started having a bit of a problem.

See, it's been 3 months since I played WoW at all so when I opened it up, naturally, there were patches to be downloaded.

So I did that... then re-opened WoW... logged in, and got the "Need new patch, click restart to download" So I did that... lo and behold, same patch. 2.3.0.

So after i re-downloaded it, repair.exe decides to tell me I need to fix my WoW.

So I did.

Re-opened WoW and...

"Needz new patch plz click restart."

Oook... Oh, look, it's 2.3.0 AGAIN.

And this just kept repeating... 'round about the sixth time I got too frustrated and just gave up.

repair.exe just isn't working.

Suggestions?
Hmmm, I'm not sure what's the problem, but my only recomendation is to set your Realmlist back to the Blizzard servers, download the patch there, and then set it back to this one and give it another shot
Yeah, make sure your Realmlist is for Live servers when you download the patch. Once you're patched, THEN switch to the CotH Realmlist.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Do what I do, get your own copy of the patch and don't rely on the iffy bliz patch servers. Get your patch off of XFire or Gamershell and patch manually.
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noble Halp Clovis 7 1,354 05-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Clovis
  HALP! I can't log in. Lordmonolith 9 1,805 07-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Zason