The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hand me a stone and let's start building
I must say I have a soft spot for the GM team now.

These past few days must've been hard for each one of them and thus I think it's time we 'help' them out a bit. How many people rped on live? it was pathetic. This server on the other hand is amazing. I mean comon, I only met one bad rper on this server while spending time here, which says a lot.

So it's time WE THE PLAYERS give our thanks. I want screen shots and stories of rp events you enjoyed. How the GM helped you and all those really nice things. I fully believe this server will not die, but I'm not going to sit aside and do nothing. So people let's build up a bit of a nice atmosphere, I think we can do at least that for the people making this server into what it is....

A role player's haven!
[Image: australia-ayres-rock.jpg]

Here's a rock from Australia to help build.

Rensin, desp eve you're a great guy. I'm saying this from a viewpoint of a guy who's seen both the cheerful and angry sides of you. Your blunt attitude is something I admittedly originally didn't understand at all, but really? It helps to make you one of the best GMs on the server.

Through thick and thin you've stayed pretty unwavering in your work and mindset on CotH, not buckling for everyone and yet telling the truth when it needs to be said, not letting egot an ego get in the way when you have to. You know when to stand, you know when to fold, and for that, and pardon the French, but for that? you're fuckin' awesome, mang. I couldn't do the stuff you do.

And, even though I've done it profusely, I apologise for all the crap I give you, even the times I don't know I am.

-Maulbane.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Thank you Maulbane I sent Rush'kah to take care of the first stone.

[Image: rushkahandtherock.jpg]

Rensin I must say is a good GM. Back when I started my first Profile he helped me a lot to get it on the right track. Even if after I finally got it right he didn't approve it and left it alone :|

But I guess it's his help and understanding that was worth more then just an approval.

So anyone else want to give me a rock (mountains and boulders can do too!)
Ah, I try guys, thanks. But I certainly don't do stuff alone.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensin Wrote:Ah, I try guys, thanks. But I certainly don't do stuff alone.

SHIIIII-

Guys, we need more rocks. I would give some rocks to cool people, there are enough of those. It's just that I'm not quite a good mason at all. I even stopped my Architecture study due to inadequacy.
Little by little, one travels far.
Just give a screenshot of a rock and a comment on a gm or a rp event on this server you remember. I'll send my charters to pick up the rock and do the masoning. Poor Rush'kah is probably working very hard trying to convert the rock from Maulbane *evil laughter* I'm such a slave driver.

Just remember this is a pure positive thread, so please keep it nice and I'll keep up the cartoons.
Hrm...

Well, I remember being on Cressy's vent with most of the GMs at one point, I had a lot of fun back then. Before then I had the "AH SNAP. GMS OUT TO STOP OUR FUN." (This was like... Pre-Wrath), now I understand and I like to think that many of them are friends.

However, I have a few GMs in particular I would like to just toss a thanks to.

Rensin - Back when it was just you and Q, you both took care of the server. I experienced some of the best times of my summer when you guys were 'in charge'. You're a great guy, I do have a question though. 8C WHAT IS A WOLFQUEST AND HOW DO I GET ONE?

Mikain: Hell, I don't even know if you get on here still. It's been months since I've talked to any GMs aside from Cressy and Leth. However, that isn't the point here. You're great fun to talk to, I remember just sitting in vent and talking about various rumors involving WoW, back when the Worgen were a rumor and we had a debate on why or why not.

Kag: We really didn't talk all that often it seems, but any time we did was enjoyable. I don't think I've ever seen you mad. I do remember finding that video of Oblivion with the Crysis Engine and showing it to you (My God... I'm remembering it.) You were a pretty cool guy, despite being in EVERY SIGNATURE ON SOMETHING PHOTOSHOPPED. /cough.

Leth: Well, this is more of a "Oh thanks, bud." kind of thing and less of a "THANKS FOR BEING A GEEM". Honestly, I remember the first day in vent with you when I had the name "Lucy" instead of "Zach" I still can't believe you thought I was a girl. But that's beside the point. You have so many great ideas. Really, thanks for being a friend.

Cressy: You're my self! What else can I say? I remember when I started out hating you. But I'm glad that changed. I really think you're one of the best people I've ever met. I really don't think we've fought a lot. Which is a good quality in a friend.

Also. Kret, thank you for running this server and keeping it up day to day :] It will be a dark day for the WoW community if this place is ever shut down.

Honestly, you guys deserve every happiness in your life.

And just a quick message to the players. These people do way more for you than you realize. Just remember to think about what you do and what you say before you say it or do it. They don't need your drama.
Google wolfquest.

Then become the wolf.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Wipe- A new start Zhaei 10 1,716 05-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Where to Start? TheRMan 3 896 06-02-2009, 02:10 PM