The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hanging up the [GM] Tag
Well, CotH,

It has been a good run for me, TEN MONTHS lolol as your [Variously Colored] Enforcer GM. And during this time I have made a lot of friends, lost a lot of friends, banned a lot of players, had a lot of laughs, hurt a lot of feelings..And well, had mine hurt too. I know, Cressy have feelings? I didn't realize the Wicked Witch could -feeeeel-.

What have I learned from all of this? Well, people don't follow rules. Baha. And that I hate the color blue. Oh! And that players are vicious to enforcers.

So what am I going to ask of you guys before I step down?

-Go easy on the staff. They do their work, they don't have to, but the choose to.
-Make sure to say thank you, we actually appreciate it.
-If you were caught doing something stupid, just fess up. We always have screenshots and lying to us just makes us sad.
-Read the rules once a month. You guys seem to forget what you agreed to when you joined.

And last..but not least!

Remember we have feelings too. All those hate posts people made about me? The ones saying 'Fu-- you!' 'You are a horrible mother and wife' or that 'I am the worst GM in CotH history'? Yeah, I remember them. It doesn't make anyone feel good when they see people, most of which barely know you, saying that stuff. Don't force your opinions of us on to other people, because knowing that you guys think we are horrible because we enforce rules and do what has been asked of us, makes us not want to be here to help you. Like it has done to me.

Anyways, no more sending screenshots to Cressy or asking her to fill your ticket. You will have to send it to Rensin or any of the other GMs.

And uh, I guess there is nothing else for me to say.

Catch you on the flip side, yo. Literally. (Cuz i wil b one of u.)

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
:(
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You're not actually -leaving- right? Because then I'd be a sad panda, and that's never a good thing... Cry
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
...You'll still be around, right?
Rensin Wrote::(

:( :C :<
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
D: I lub you, Cressy!
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
Rigley is sad.

<3

But Rigley can understand.
Mouse seconds what the Rigley said.

<3
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Cressy! You aren't leaving are you?! Well, I haven't RPd with you much but I hope to more in the future...anyway thank you for all your work as a GM for us and helping us, I know it can probably get really hectic and we prolly don't say thanks enough.

I decided a cake would better show appreciation!

[Image: cressy.jpg]
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I haven't known you very long, but from what I have seen you were a great GM!

Thanks for all the stuff you put up with and all the effort you put into the server!
:?
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
And dont worry guys, Cressy said she's sticking around in game, just not as a GM!
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
[Image: gelatinouscube.gif]

I don't know why I posted a gelatinous cube, but I thought it was appropriate. I think it represents how I feel in some way, but I don't really know. Mostly I'm just glad to know all this server stuff isn't your problem anymore, and I hope enjoy the freedom to play without needing to tell people off too much. Lastly, if you do want me to help out, I'd be happy to pitch in for a bit and help make sure everything's settled down, though my activity is kind of suspect.
This is the best thing I can compare being a CoTH enforcer to:

Working a holiday job at Toy's "R" Us while currently under a "No returns" policy, and having to work service desk. You. Can't. Make. People. HAPPY.

And it wears on you. No matter what incentives you offer, they still dislike you. They hate -you-, because it's your fault, obviously not Toy's "R" Us. We do this stuff for fun, guys. And when you're in our position, it stops being fun fast. Some times, the incentives that we have that you guys complain about us having, is what keeps us alive here.

And not even that can help us all.

Please. Stop berating us for banning people. It -happens-. Stop berating us for having warning accounts. -It happens-.

And never, ever, -EVER- bring another's personal life, or problems over to this. It only means you're stabbing someone who trusted you with it. And that shows an extreme lack of character.

Now good day. I'm a mad Runsan Radjow at the moment. Certainly not at Cressy, because she's doing what I've had to do in the past.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

The staff are human too! BAN IS MURDER-

... Errm. That does not make sense. Uhh...

I sure wasn't expecting this. Or, maybe a bit. Anyhow, have a good time being ... ONE OF USSS
Azheron's back in business. For reals.