The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Havack The Lone hunter
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I played a Horde hunter on live for about 9+ years. I have done tons of raiding as well as pvp. Never really did any Role playing on live, however I did some on several RP servers and grown a liking towards it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I am from the U.S. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft around when Warcraft 3 came out. I got pulled into the awesome story line of all the races and that led me into WoW. The lore of Warcraft has always interested me. My favorite character in Warcraft is Rexxar, his back story of being a half-ogre/orc shocked me when I first learned about him in Frozen Throne. His heroic tales for example in Theramore during his campaign against Daelin Proudmoore. He forced his retreat and was named Champion of the Horde from thrall even though he was only half-orc. He was disliked by orcs and ogres alike for not being a full blood. He proved them all wrong with his power and strength and his ability to take command. He has proven to be one of the most influential characters in warcraft history.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Well I was just recently on the PTR and joined up with this RP group. The group disbanded even before anything started. Felt kind of bummed out so I decided to seek a RP private server. I googled it and this is the first one that popped up. So i decided to give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy role play that includes all kinds of different characters and stories interacting with each other. I like to see how some stories overlap and clash with one another. Perhaps develop friendships or hardships that would otherwise add to the story. I like to see people taking pride in their character and finding a way to make it work even if wow lore doesn't necessarily fall into place.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race in the game is an orc. Also by the recent mentions of Rexxar, it's safe to assume my favorite class is a hunter. Hehe. My first character ever on a trial account back in 2005 was a orc hunter named Flushed. (Don't ask how I got that name.) I literally didn't know what I was doing. However, as I leveled further in the game I learned to love my hunter and it quickly became my favorite. When I found out you could have pets, I literally got nerd chills. As i did the quest to get the ability to tame pets, I tamed my first pet. Which was a scorpion. Later I tamed king Bangledash in STV when I hit level 45ish. That cat stayed with me up until bc, when I got hacked and they deleted my cat. I was honestly depressed when that happened. As that cat was more than just a bunch of pixels to me. I felt confident and excited as that cat followed me into battle. Anyway, I raided as a hunter for several expansions, felt awesome to down bosses that took weeks to kill. So in conclusion, my hunter will always be my favorite class and hopefully will remain that way hehe.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are pretty limited. However, I do expect to be able to jump right into RPing and be able to buy gear to fit my character. If i have to earn my gear somehow than so be it. I also expect to find nice and polite people who just like to RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I noticed maturity on the list. I really don't like dealing with immaturity in any sense. So having policies in place that protects that standard is awesome to me. I never saw a "keyboard skills" policy on any server. When I saw that, it brought a smile to my face.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"A storm erupts in the horizon as I continue my hunt. I seek not just some ordinary beast. This beast is said to be invisible to the average being. Well I am no ordinary Orc, I tend to find the beast and hunt it down. This beast hunt will test my abilities as this will be no other hunt I have endured. No other hunter was brave enough or skilled enough to undergo this task.

I round up my belongings and continue down the trail in the forests of Grizzly Hills. The cold from the north won't slow my pace, I must press on! The beast is known for his prowling, so I must stay alert and ready. The beast can be at any corner, behind any tree. I will hunt this beast down!

Aha! The beast tracks lie a foot. I have found his scent. My trusted companion "Bangledash" has caught on the beasts scent. Off we run, following his trail. Soon the greatest predator shall become the prey. Havack shall claim his glory and the reputation he deserves. Alas the beast lies ahead, with my bow sighted on his mane, I take my shot. The arrow pierces his shoulder and the beast is now enraged. He charges at me with such ferocity, I lay my traps to slow his pace. I aim once more to take another shot, this time piercing through his chest. The beast is gravely wounded but still is rampant. I pull out my sword and take a stab at the beast. The beast falls to the ground. Finally the hunt is done, I have accomplished the impossible. "

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My first clarifications, are there any vendors that sell RP gear on this server? I don't know much about this server.
Hey there, dreadfullich, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

An orc player! You should fit in well. Yes, we do have some vendors on the server, but most of our RP gear is attained using the .lookuprpitem system. You just type in what gear you want and it will list it all up for you - we have every piece of gear in the game (bar a few like legendaries that players wouldn't have) and a good chunk of custom items that we pulled from NPCs.

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
Welcome! :D
Welcome!
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Welcome new person!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Aha! Another orc!

[Image: fc,220x200,black.u2.jpg]
Another orc?! This pleases me!
Thank you all. I have attempted to dive right into the role playing. So far I have established that my character be of Blade's Edge origin, and part of Rexxar's Mok"Nathal clan.
They're starting to swarm... looks like soon we'll need a culling...
(11-01-2013, 02:32 PM)dreadfullich Wrote: and part of Rexxar's Mok"Nathal clan.

As long as he ain't a half-ogre, that'll work fine (I believe).
(11-01-2013, 03:48 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote:
(11-01-2013, 02:32 PM)dreadfullich Wrote: and part of Rexxar's Mok"Nathal clan.

As long as he ain't a half-ogre, that'll work fine (I believe).

I just wrote my character profile explaining my character's situation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Craitos Photobetor, Lone Wolf DrowofShadows12 1 693 06-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Caravan