The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Having a problem with connecting!
Hey, again. I'm having a weird bug on WoW- I go to the program files, but the "Realmlist.wtf" file is not there.
So I type Ctrl+F and search for 'Realmlist', and it shows up. I double click it and copy-paste it in the file, deleting the old stuff and save it. I then try to log in ((Could perfectly log in earlier on regular WoW)) and it says I cannot connect and there's file corruption. I can't play WoW at all now, I paste in the earlier stuff and it gives the same message. Help!
Since you can log onto the Retail servers I assume you have the latest patch, we´re still at patch version 2.4.3 so you´ll have to downgrade to play on our server.

If you make another copy of the WoW file you should be able to play on both retail and here.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Ok- but How do i go back to the regular servers? What do I type into the realmlist.wtf?
Well, if you read around the forums I there are small guides to how you downgrade using the repair tool.

As for the realmlist there is a download in the Download section for that.

And, as I said, make a copy of the WoW file, that way you have two. One with the latest patch for retail server playing and one for CotH.

Nope.. the Realmlist on the downloads section is the COTH realmlist.. :? do you think you could go to your Live realmlist and see what is typed there? Sorry for the trouble..
Oh, you meant for the Live realmlist. If you use the repair tool it will change back to the Retail one.

I'm doing that right now. Thank you very much!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connecting to the Server Biggiepaws 2 969 09-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Biggiepaws
  The Problem of Prestiges Grakor456 195 34,813 08-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus
  Problem with repair.exe Lynoa06 4 1,406 11-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Lynoa06
  Problem: Banned, because of Gay RP(not sex) altairassassin13 20 3,554 09-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Bit of a problem Benislav 2 817 05-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Harmonic