The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Heavily reduced server activity
Okay, as I may have told some people in game or over skype (mostly The Outcasts), I am going on a holiday to Turkey some time next week. A week away from my PC/laptop with only my brother and dad around me. After I return, I probably have a weekend or a day to RP full on.

Alas, after that, the real thing starts... Internship, twenty weeks, 8-8.30AM to 4.30PM. To and fro the place is 1.5 hours train trip, meaning I will wake up early and hit the hay early. As soon as my internship is over and I have time again, my activity will return to the max.

TL;DR version. Heavily reduced activity on the server due to vacation and internship.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Oh? May I ask where you're headed to, in Turkey? Not to discourage you, but things are still a bit...uncomfortable here.

Regardless, I hope you like our place.
Active Characters:
Velennia - Anchorite. Has a strange liking for tea.
Vynthia Blackfire - Magistrix. Craves sightseeing.
Vanessa Briarthorn - Seemingly timid housewife. Enjoys painting.

To answer your question, and a small update, we are heading to Alanya. We have to check in at 2am (RAAAAAAAH!) at the airport and the plane leaves at 4am. Should arrive around 9am.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reduced Activity Ukarai 4 1,294 07-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Reduced activity Whorak 6 1,030 11-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Increase in Activity Loxmardin 2 819 10-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Reduced Activity Kage 3 962 09-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Reduced Availability Scout 3 832 03-03-2013, 09:18 AM