The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hell, I'm joining the trend! Feedbacks yo!
So yah, I'm totally joining the trend and want feedback on my characters :mrgreen:

My overactive character currently is: Arlaina aka Ellyn in game.

Dead characters Lara{Human} and Garrim {Dwarf} I have more dead characters, but I played those the most. Any feedback? If anyone played with Ellyn that is, I'm starting to think I'm only RPing with commoners ;O
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
OOC it has to be the worst Blizzard forsaken character I've ever witnessed.

However... IC... ugh.. I guess it's alright. >_>
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Maelstrom Wrote:OOC it has to be the worst Blizzard forsaken character I've ever witnessed.

However... IC... ugh.. I guess it's alright. >_>

Worst.. Blizzard forsaken? I don't have any forsaken (forsakens? deaders?)? Unless you mean Arlaina's change to Ellyn through mind control?

Please elaborate ;<
It means your character burns mah eyes and makes me want to saw my head off. But your RP is good. :P

...It flings chickens at me. And sometimes Mechanical Chickens that hurt worse. And sometimes fish.

Yeah, I just don't like humans.
Especially ones that gross me out in private chat.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Havn't RPd with you that much, but the little interaction with Arly off of my "more Stormwindy" characters has been quite well RPd.Maybe, just maybe, I think I ocasionally got a sense of a lack of femininity from Arly, but that may be intended from character design and the given situations I met her in.

Yer' RP seems to especially shine in IC forum posts. /sagenod

OOC, I love tha' attitude and humour, but do watch out as it's the kinda' humour tha' can put some people off, and sum parts of it aren't appropriate everywhere.

- See ya behind tha' wall ;)
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Havn't RPd with you that much, but the little interaction with Arly off of my "more Stormwindy" characters has been quite well RPd.Maybe, just maybe, I think I ocasionally got a sense of a lack of femininity from Arly, but that may be intended from character design and the given situations I met her in.

Yer' RP seems to especially shine in IC forum posts. /sagenod

OOC, I love tha' attitude and humour, but do watch out as it's the kinda' humour tha' can put some people off, and sum parts of it aren't appropriate everywhere.

- See ya behind tha' wall ;)
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
just add an "us" to my profile name and I think you'll know who I am >_> *cough* Anyway the few time's I've RPed with Ellyn was great!

I'd say you're a great RPer and I wanna RP with you moar!!! :P
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
just add an "us" to my profile name and I think you'll know who I am >_> *cough* Anyway the few time's I've RPed with Ellyn was great!

I'd say you're a great RPer and I wanna RP with you moar!!! :P
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Never got around to doing this before. Anyways, here goes.

Arlaina is a good character in terms of balanced acting and the way you portray her. Seems to me she is one of those good girls of Stormwind, ready to serve her Kingdom with a smile on her lips, but in the end just a woman trying to find her place in the world. Kinda like a shieldmaiden of Rohan or so, custom made for WoW. And it's good, because I know you're trying to play her as a good-aligned character, so you've really succeeded in it! With a nice personality alongside with it. Well done.

Miss the roleplaying we had, to be honest. Too bad you got hijacked by Cedric and his evilness. :c

Anyway, just keep it up. Looking forward to seeing Arlaina later on; seems like she's got alot of new twists to her personality. Or rather, to Ellyn's personality (which I am not familiar with). A tough situation, but I'm sure you can pull it off!
Anyone still got any feedback? I came back to the server after some months, did some retail and wondering what you guys think now.

New characters:

- Zack, Ex military man only RPed once so far [Human]
- Caitlyn, Sergeant Major and leader of the Theramore Marines [Human]
- Aleyna, a rogue treasure huntress. [Human]
- Niary, not much to tell about her. Only rped once as well. [Blood elf]

Also, apart from the characters, I'd like to receive feedback on OOC interactions as well. Speak your mind, whether I'm a real pain in the ass or someone you adore. I want to hear it. Should I shut up more in chat? Or start spamming Barrenschat with more lyrics. Tell me!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need Aethon of Feedbacks![See what I did there?] Aethon 21 3,050 03-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Aethon
  What in Blue Blazes? Of Feeds and Backs and, Possibly, Feedbacks. Caravan 2 745 11-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  My First CoTHniversary! And Feedbacks! Zarquon 5 992 12-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Zarquon
  Joining the feedback fray. freelight 0 624 11-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Last Post: freelight