The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I play games from when I was 12 years old, and I enjoy doing it, especially RPGs and Action Games. Also. I don't care whether it is online or offline, if the game has great story\setting\lore and interesting gameplay mechanics, I surely would play such a game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from a small European country, Latvia. The funny thing is, my primary language is Russian, but I can communicate in English and Latvian as well. I don't have any problems communicating in English, as I learned it in school from Year 1 until i graduated.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I got my First PC, Warcraft 2 was the only game I had access to, so you can say it all started from that game. When my family got a better PC, my brother also bought Warcraft 3 with Frozen throne expansion, and I could enjoy this great game once more.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I already played on one World of Warcraft RP server, but it had poor organization, so everyone did what they like and you couldn't find RP partners at all. Also it was pretty difficult to join any guilds, so I got fed up with it and this is when my brother adviced me to go and check the Conquest of the Horde server, as I had no other ideas, where I can enjoy roleplaying anymore.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind... but I took part only in taver talks and pair\trio roleplaying, no experience in massive battles or other stuff like that. Actually I want to experience something new in roleplay. The RP mechanics was mainly like this: first you decide what action you do, then you roll the /roll and according to the result others or you yourself choose the consequences of that action.
Something like this:
Johnny attacks the bandit with the sword to his right arm.
/roll 5 of 100
Johhny looses balance and attacks his own knee for ... damage.
Bandit laughs.
/roll 2 of 100
Bandit bits his tounge in an attemp to laugh for ... damage.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race: Human, as it is much easier for me blend with character and his story, as I understand how Human mentality works. Also, you can say I admire Human race in the Warcraft lore, as Blizzards came up with so much difficulties and disasters for human nations, and they are still alive and even prosper in that cruel world.
Class: Rouge\Mage, as my favourite types of getting things done are stealth and Massive AOE Damage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect some awesome and\or calm roleplay, as you can't always fight without an end. I also expect good organization of RP with rules, where your oponent can't "remember" (read as "come up") with rules that put you to a disadvantage. As well as that, I expect a fair play, without things like Giant-Wolf-attacked-you-and-bit-your-head-off-you-are-dead.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, as it will be way better if all the main characters of different stories could work together to make a real masterpiece. That being said, it is much more interesting to join someone's RP like an equal, not just like some side-character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
-Alright, watch this, here she comes.
-Is it really a good idea?
The two hid in the bushes in a short way off the main road of Elwynn Forest. They made no move, as a Draenei Priestess walked down the road. The two reckoned that she would not be able to detec them, as well as they would have an opportunity to do what they had planned in advance.
They saw the priestess when the two walked through Glodshire, when she was speaking to Marshall Dughan, about fish, or something. The topic of thier discussion did not concern the two, as they were captivated by the looks of a Draenei. Priestess (and she undoubdtedly was, judging by her white-and-gold dress and a staff that emitted light) was clearly taller than Marshall, and just by looking at her, you could say that she would not harm anyone, and help everyone she encounter. She was the one they were waiting for. That is why the two hid behind the corner of an inn and waited until she left Goldshire, and ran through the woods to hide near the road and execute the plan they thought of earlier. Actually, it was a miracle for them, as they thought they would have to wait at least 10 years to have a chance for anything at all...
-Come on, can't she walk a bit closer? I can't see anytihing!
-That's why I told you se should hide closer to the road!
-Shhhh. Quiet, you stupid! She might hear us...
-Nah, it's too far away to hear anything from where she is, and too far for us to SEE HER LEGS!
-Quiet, I said! I have a plan. I'll creep a bit closer, and you'll howl like a wolf. She will turn in your direction, and the dress will, hopefully, move and reveal her feet. Just as I said, these blue people have the same feet as us, humans.
-Gah, alright, I don't care anymore. And I say that "these blue people" have hooves and tails and stuff. Elfs have normal feet like we do, but she is clearly not elf. I heard they are called "draanei" or something. Damn, if we talk much more she will get away! Hurry!
-Alright, I'm on it.
-Awoooooo!
Priestess turned in the direction of howling.
-Dammit, I lost a bet. - The girl thought, while laying still near the road. The priestess really had "hooves and tails and stuff".
-AWOOOOOOOO!
-Huh, may be he thought I didn't see anyting?
-AWOOOOOO!
-AWOOOOO!
The howling went from all directions, and then she heard, and then actually saw her friend running with all his might in her direction.
-Stupid what are you doing?- she asked him in whispers. - She might see y...
Then she saw that the boy's face was bluish-pail and that his mouth is closed, but the howling did not stop.
-These are the wolves that were terrorizing farmers of Elwynn Forest. And we are going to be their tonight's dinner... - On that thought poor girl fainted.
The moment she opend her eyes, she thought that she is dead and is in heavens, as she was warm and everything around her was fluffy and soft, just like her bed in her room. But when she opened her eyes, she saw that she and her friend are lying on a bed, that looked just like the ones in the Lion's Pride Inn. She turned and reached to her friend's hand and started to shake it.
-Hey, Kerry, you alright? Do you hear me? Where are we? Are you asleep?
-You should not wake him up, he is bery tired. - A kind voice came from behind. The girl turned around, and saw the priestess they stalked, who looked at her with a smile on her face. - He carried you all the way to the Goldshire, after defending you frome the wolf I didn't see.
The girl's face paled.
-Is he alright?
-Yes, he is, just a scratch here, a bite there, but nothing serious. He would be fully healed by the morning.
-Oh... thank you, and sorry...
-Do not worry, little girl. Now should just rest, and tomorrow everything will seem to you as a bad dream. sleep now.
The girl nodded with a serious expression on her face, and fell asleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As of now, everything is clear.
Hello there, Zefirinsh! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin