The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello!
1.First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yeah, and it didn't take quite as long as I expected.

2. How did you hear about us?
Like just about everyone else on here I wanted some actual RP on a platform that is seemingly set up perfectly for it (but for some reason isn't used to its full potential), so I hopped on Google and looked up WoW RP servers and this was the only one that jumped out at me after reading up on a few.

3. How did you get into RP?
I've had a very active imagination for as long as I can remember. Growing up I didn't have many “real” friends, as most I had made up, or in my head I was on some fantastic grand adventure and who needed the other kids to mess it up with their ideas and critiques? When I got to middle school I was introduced to D&D by a friend and our group relied heavily on RP, often ditching the dice for a “common sense” roleplaying approach to a situation. This merged with video games where I spent countless hours on games such as Diablo or EverQuest trying to find other people interested in roleplaying, I also stalked AOL chatrooms and online forums for roleplaying communities. In high school I found myself, acted in a few plays and short films and began to write. I now write a lot of screenplays and short stories and am currently working on my first novel. I have been roleplaying for as long as I can remember really.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I had played WarCraft 2 since I started playing computer games, it was probably second only to Chips Challenge and Doom. I stopped playing EverQuest when I got to high school and always longed for a MMORPG until my friend mentioned he had started playing WoW. At first I hesitated, because I knew I had the potential to get lost in it, but I didn't care. Soon I was on every free minute I could spare, and through countless searches have not been able to find good RP.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I'm fairly boring in this department. I prefer Humans, and even better, melee classes. I will, however, go on a limb and try just about everything if it can lead to an interesting story or RP.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to play strong, silent types. Worldly and experienced fellows who have seen and done a lot, but that have their demons they need to work out. I like the troubled, internally tormented characters that tend to take out their aggressions in battle. They love finishing fights, but prefer not to start them and lust after the adrenaline rush of a good fight.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I love every and any type of RP. I especially like to RP relaxed, casual every day things. I am all about immersion, so the more I can do to get totally “lost”, the better. I am always on the lookout for a good engagement and even RP in my head when I'm playing alone.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I like to write (obviously), make films, play guitar and bass, paint and ride my bike. I'm going to school for my passion, film, and hope to make a career at it as soon as I graduate. I can do some interesting bird calls also…If that helps

9. What country are you from?
I'm from California, that's in America.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
“First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?”
And yes I do, I wouldn't be here if I didn't.
Woo, California!

[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!
Yes, sunny California, I spend most of my days inside writing or playing WoW though. The only time I really see the outside world is when I'm in school, on a bike ride, or taking photographs. :D . Thanks.
I am VOUCH NUMBER 1. His character, Halvard, is an honest to goodness character that makes me feel emotions like I'm watching the Titanic or something tragic. The tears that I have shed.... dayum.