The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I've read your wiki and I have to say it was very detailed compared to other places I've been.

2. How did you hear about us?

I first heard of you by another player whose name I do not know on here about a year ago and then recently by another one of your players(h3avenzrezurect).

3. How did you get into RP?

When I was much younger I used to play RTS games a lot, mainly Starcraft since it was the first game I set my eyes on. When Warcraft III came out I hopped on there and like Starcraft I played custom games for a while. One day per chance I logged into an RP game and was lucky enough to meet kind people who taught me how to play. At first I won't lie I sucked pretty badly. For about a year or two I blundered on my own and eventually went back to Starcraft. There I started to excel at finding to my delight RP games on Starcraft. In my personal experience I've found that the most intelligent people were often roleplayers themselves and it just gave me even more reason to delve into it. So years passed and it became an integral part of my life.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I'm going to assume we're talking about World of Warcraft and to be honest with you I've always been a fan of games. Way back when World of Warcraft was being announced I was pretty psyched about it because I thought it would be just like the RTS and I never played an MMO before that. To my disappointment it was nothing like the games I had come to accept as a superiority over most others. Oddly enough I found World of Warcraft was really just like the RTS only involving more time. I set those words in my mind and eventually it all made sense to me and I began to play it seriously. I did quit from it collectively about 2 years worth of time having found that I couldn't stand the repetition and the lack of roleplayers on Blizzard's RP servers to begin with.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race ironically I've never played in retail would have to be undead. As a kid I suppose I always had a thing for the path less chosen amongst my peers and everyone seemed to worship the good guys even if what they say didn't make much sense. While the bad guys always seemed to be these omnipotent beings who not only made sense but actually looked cool too. When I saw my first zombie movie I was enthralled with the very concept of what they embodied. A relentless opponent who can't reason and simply won't give up until it's either been killed or it's eating you. The chaos they could spread and the sheer terror they brought unto the 'good guys', mind you these people I'm supposed to be cheering for can't use a bit of common sense and figure out the common rule of how to kill a person(shoot them in the head). When I played Warcraft III the Undead race was my favorite just like the Zerg race from Starcraft. The lore made perfect sense to me and it gave the beast devoid of logic and reason that I had come to know and love a new face that was even more deadly then before. My favorite class I would have to say is the rogue. Some of you are probably going to say the class requires no skill and it's all just button mashing, I'll agree it's an easy class to pick up. I however will disagree as I have seen some poor display of the rogue class by higher levels then me. Why am I not backing this up with any evidence whatsoever? I'll be honest with you and this will probably be misinterpreted the wrong way, but quite frankly I could care less for anyone else's opinion on the classes. Some people prefer to play tanks, I can't play a tank for my life. Others like being a mage, get me to level twenty on one of those guys and I'll be so lost from all of the spells I gotta keep track of. That's really all I've got to say on the matter I suppose.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Never once in my life have I ever known any kind of character besides the one who self serves himself by the suffering of others. There is a special kind of feeling that I've come to enjoy when everyone has their chivalrous ideals or codes of honor. For me I see those as a hindrance and it's something my characters and I can live without. When I started RPing everyone seemed to play the white knight who would come and save the day. Most were shocked with my choice of being evil because everyone in those games would be good and I'd be the underdog against them all. Even the other evils in the game I would eliminate or see to their elimination because their goals often would try to ruin mine. Needless to say, the environment I've been raised in has a detrimental effect on my mind probably but I'll worry about that later.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I can't say I have a favorite kind of RP really. I enjoy diversity because it always presents to me a situation that I may have never encountered before and it makes me actually immerse myself and think. When I haven't seen something happen before I always grin because it's interesting to see what the end result Y will be because of my action X. Though I will admit I've found that conspiracies are fun to play out.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?)

My hobbies outside of Warcraft are questionable in both intelligence and safety to say the least. I'm not exactly comfortable with telling people everything I do, I'll admit I'm rather paranoid and illogical in my reasoning as to why(my most logical being 'This is the internet, giving away your private life isn't recommended.'). However I will tell you that I do walk around town from time to time with my friends and do whatever is on our mind. I won't list anything specific because quite frankly I know nobody cares probably. I jog whenever it's nice out over here in Quincy and I do a bit of volunteer work at Cradles to Crayons.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

The country I am from last time I checked is called the United States. Pretty decent place I suppose, full of contradictory people and it has a few idiots in charge. We lie to our people about how bad we're screwed this time, but it's part of life over here. I'm over on the East Coast, -5:00 for my time zone.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I agree to abide by the rules and policies even if I don't find them logical or practical.
Approved!

Oh, I remember you. You're that guy with the face.