The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello!!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I read through them and understand what happens if I do not abide by these rules.

2. How did you hear about us?
One of my friends from retail was telling me about some Horde Conquest server, but at the time I just ignored him. After a while though, I started to do some research and found this server. What he didn't tell me was that this was a roleplay server, and that was what really caught my interest.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well, I have always done some sort of roleplay. Even when I was little I would make stories for my Beanie Babies and Legos. A long time after that, I started to get into Warcraft. When I played it, I would play LOAP for hours on end. But my roleplay really started when i found out what a private server was.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My friend was the one who got me into the entire video game thing. The first time I saw him playing Warcraft 3, love at first sight. That night, I went and bought it, installed it, and played it untill my fingers were numb.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Gnome/Warlock, or Tauren/Shamman. They are my favorite because they are the only ones I really have tons of experience playing with.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
My favorite type of character to play is a character that has very intense background story. Maybe even several different characters that make up one person over a liftime. I think it creates a better RP experience.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favorite kind of RP is when there are twists to the story. I think it's fun not knowing what is going to happen next. It also takes imagination because you need to act right on the spot.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I usually skateboard everyday. I am also somewhat of a director, making Youtube videos from time to time. I love to draw, play paintball, and listen to music.

9. What country are you from?
I'm from the United States, and I speak English with a bit of Spanish.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, I agree to abide by the rules and policies and if I don't, I understand the consequences.
Welcome!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!