The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I like to think of myself as a kind person. I'm a bit of a goofball at times. I play games for fun which is why I roleplay rather than play "hardcore" games . If I wanted to do a chore I would go and clean the bathroom.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Canada and I speak only english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I used to play Warcraft II a little but I didn't enjoy the RTS genre much. I went back to it with Warcraft III because I heard it had a more RPG feel to it. I've played retail WoW for about two years on and off after a friend recommended it. I stuck to it because I enjoyed the casual leveling and found myself a pocket of good roleplayers that took me in. Finally, I got a little fed up with the monthly fees so I just stopped playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I really just wanted to start playing World of Warcraft again and I figured if a server doesn't specifically say it's made for roleplayers that I shouldn't roleplay there. I did a quick search on Google for "WoW private RP server" and this was the first to pop up. I read some great reviews of the server and thought, "Why not?".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy anything in which I can participate in some way. I'm a little new to roleplay so I try to do anything a little daring to try and learn what is good to do and what is not. I never really got into tavern roleplay because I find it doesn't allow enough room for character development but I think I'll try because who knows, I could really be missing out!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I prefer to play as draenei ( cute hooves! ) but don't really favour races much aside from that. I like the contrast of cultures between each race and how they form alliances. I enjoy the "good" side of classes usually. Paladins and priests are guided by the light to work towards a common goal.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm expecting it to be much more focused on the roleplay aspect of the game rather than tedious grind and PvP. I hope that people are friendly enough to help me rather than push me away. I hope that the playerbase is friendly and helpful rather than cruel and isolating.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Just the fact that it's focused on roleplay is great. It's difficult to find roleplay on retail Warcraft realms so this is a big change. A whole server full of roleplayers? That's awesome!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A heavy rain falls all throughout the jungle. The waves crash against the shore and the large ferns shake as a figure steps out of the maze of vegetation.
"Where the hell is he?", the figure takes another step out onto the beach. The night elf stands tall with good posture, her glowing eyes pierce the fog as she frantically looks around.
"Oof!" a voice grunts from within the underbrush.
"Oh Kimberlynn, I told you not to wear those robes. I hope you don't slow us down." the woman replies to the new voice, "You'd better hurry up, we need to find Kheyv quickly before we're found."
Fabric rips as the young draenei stumbles out into the open. Her hooves sink into the sand and causes her to lose balance but she does not fall.
"Don't worry, I've got you."
A man's arms reach out to catch the fumbling girl.
"What took you so long Kheyv? I've been dragging her through the jungle while you take your good old time." the elf stomps her foot into the soft ground.
"Don't worry Adilya, we've got plenty of time now that I have this." Kheyv reaches into his bag, dropping small mechanical trinkets and baubles onto the ground as he digs deeper, finally revealing a tangle of wire and barbed hooks.
The three gaze down at the human's contraption.
"Is that what I think it is?" Kimberlynn stares in awe.
Kheyv nods as he kneels down to detangle the mess.
The draenei peers up at Adilya and her confused expression, "Just wait, we're guaranteed to win this time"
The trio walk right up to the shore and reveal a sturdy raft previously concealed behind thick vines. They jump aboard and paddle it out into the fog. As they move farther from the shore it is obvious that they are not alone in their pursuit. Vessels of all shapes and sizes sail out towards the deep.
"Let it begin! The first to bring me fourty tastyfish takes the pot!" the goblin voice booms, heard by all.
Kimberlynn and Adilya take out their fishing poles and cast out. As if by second nature they reel a in the fish, most of which were worthless.
"So what exactly is that monstrosity? You really should be helping us instead of fiddling with your gadgets." Adilya's gaze follows the man's hands as he quickly finishes assembly on the machine.
He does not answer, but meerly pulls a lever, launching the barbed hooks four meters into the air before they sink into the sea beneath the raft. Within seconds the raft begins to shake and nearly knocks Kimberlynn off. Kheyv pulls the lever back and it begins to grind and spark.
"I think we've got it!" Kimberlynn attempts to stand on the shifting platform.
The machine pulls up a mass of the pinkish tastyfish. Kheyv grins and Adilya nearly faints. Without words to descibe their excitment they silently paddle their way to the town of Booty Bay. Spectators cheer as the three dash across the twisting wooden walkways. Panting they finally reach the contest officials.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'm not too fond of my story. It sort of dies halfway through. It wasn't very well planned out but maybe some other time I'll finish it. I probably have punctuation/structure errors all over the place but it's as good as it gets for me. The formatting got all messed up from copying it out of notepad and I can't get attachments to work so you'll have to read it like that.
Welcome!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]