The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
-Well i am 24, and I love nothing more than switching on my PC and hopping on wow to spend time with fellow players as well as friends. --I would like to think I am a good player at wow with almost any class, and I definatley show respect to all fellow players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
Im from the United Kingdom, and my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
-I'e heard and read loads of reviews and really just wanted to try it for myself and I loved it from the moment i began playing, and i was soon hooked to it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
-Role Playing game are definatley the best on the market and its the only thing I have been looking for in a private server, and yours was the only one who actually mentioned role play in your info.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)-
-To be honest I have an interest in most types of Role Play, but if I had to chose particular types i would have to say the Quest/Action/Fighting Aspect.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc is my favourite at the moment, as I think they look pretty cool!! Although I havent really tried out the others yet I am looking forward to doing this!!

What are your expectations of this server?:
- I would really just love to just play a great game like wow with other like minded people who enjoy the role playin scenario's just like I do!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
-I love the rules about Respect, as I am the kind of player who enjoys playing a game where the other players show the same respect as I would show them!! So its definatley a Top Rule

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The wind blew cold and hard through the bones of the local's and in the distance a coyote howled a blood curdeling howl.But through the wind arose a fine young warrior who stood so tall and proud, the locals dipped their heads in respect. This fine young warrior was to set upon the most dangerous mission his young life had ever encountered. As he climbed the distant mountains he became more aware of the presence of something rather sinister, as he bedded down for the night he tried to remove all thoughts of something so terrible from his mind....He awoke with a start and the smell of rotten flesh soon drifted up his nostrils, as he became more aware of his surroundings he could feel cold metal touching his bare skin, he then realised he was trapped! And had been stripped off all of his possesions....Nothing left on his person. As he began to scan the room for anything..something to anwser his curiousity for who or what had done this to him, he caught site of a shadow in the corner of the room only the slightest crack of daylight shone on the figure so it was on visible to the warriors eyes that this was not something human.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

- Here to help and improve the server so in anyway i would be allowed to help would be great! Here to have fun!
Welcome to the server!