The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello!...Again
Hey Everyone!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yep...in fact, I even played here for a while but my computer crashed a while back and I recently got around to reinstalling WoW, in which time my account was deleted ><

2. How did you hear about us?

I became tired of dealing with the, for lack of better words, idiots on live WoW servers. I Googled something about private WoW RP servers, came across Kretol's blog and found this place.

3. How did you get into RP?

I first got the idea to roleplay while browsing WoWiki. The site filled with endless information of a fantasy game fascinated me and I began reading a lot of the pages there and noticed that there was a lot more to WoW than PVP and raiding. I tried out the live RP servers and wasn't satisfied.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

One of my best friends played WoW, and I must say I gave him a hard time for it. I would listen to him talk about it, though, and it sounded pretty fun. As stupid as it sounds, the thing that made me go out and buy WoW was the episode of South Park, "Make Love, Not Warcraft". It was the first time I had ever seen gameplay firsthand and it fascinated me, so I did a little research and decided to buy it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Dwarfs are a great race. While I generally tend to favor the Horde, I think the Dwarfs have a great history, and I like their attitude. For RP purposes, my favorite character would have to be Warriors or Paladins. I really like melee classes, and I also am enthralled by paladins and their connection with the Light.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like playing characters that have secrets about their past's and maybe their future's that only they know about. I also like to gradually reveal these secrets while talking with other people.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I really enjoy RP with groups of people. When I used to play here, I was in guild headquartered on a ship in the Barrens. We would meet their or chat or lineup in formation.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I play lacrosse and am studying to become a pilot. I haven't really discovered any stupid human tricks yet, but I'm pretty tall....so I guess I'm talented at getting things off high shelves.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

USA, specifically California. I speak very little Spanish, just what I learned in school (including the dirty words :P).

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yup. I place a high value on a good RP environment.
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!