The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello All i am Arid
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am 15,Intelligent,Love games,don't mind people and am not a total jerk unless someone is the same to me

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from America and i only speak English so sorry to anyone i offend by asking you to speak that.I am know as a Irish American

How did you get into Warcraft?:My cousin was playing it at his house one day i walked by and it caught my attention this was 1 week into the game release and i have been playing ever since but sadly my account was stolen

What made you seek our server over others?:RP is fun and has smart people and I would love to try a RP server besides that GM one(not saying name)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I love Tavern and getting to know people.However fighting is also fun. i do not mind crowns or small RPs

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:I love Trolls they are cool i don't know why i like them i was a troll first i guess that's why.Hunters are cool with the pets and the bow but it is tied with the Death knight for looks

What are your expectations of this server?:
Be nice mature understanding know WoW Lore
No god modding and doing this intro

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The keyboarding skills rule it will help me a lil i forget to uppercase some stuff and do it to others

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:There once lived a young man in a small village the village name was unimportant.He worked at the Inn called Silver Lake Inn.Then one day a beautiful Elf lady walked into the town and asked for a place to stay.He saw her and helped her to the Inn.He helped her day in day out for three days until one day an army came and raided the village,this army was of her own kind and no one was spared in this massacre.(it takes me a bit to make a story)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this is good.
Yo Welcome here LOL LOL LOL

Arid Wrote:......Intelligent........
8) 8)

Quote:.................What is your favorite race/class? Why?:I love Trolls they are cool i don't know why i like them i was a troll first i guess that's why.............
*bear hug*
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell