The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello. And sorry for the late introduction.
As I said: Sorry for the late introduction but it's Christmas and every time I found a free moment to sit down and start writing a introduction something else popped up that needed my immediate attention. Even as I write this introduction I constantly go away to deal whit the little things I forgot to do. But I'm going to ignore them for a while, as I do to the voices on my head, and get the introduction written already.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I did and I'm ready and willing to go by the rules.

2. How did you hear about us?
Google and xtremetop100.com. I was looking for good WoW RP servers and found this one to be the most fitting server to me.

3. How did you get into RP?
First got into it when I started writing (just love to write). For a time I had a web page (3brothersinn.com) but I closed it after I understood that no one was visiting them. From there I moved to DnD but it didn't really cut it so I wanted to try my luck on WoW. I had played W3 and was into it quit a lot so I had high hopes for it but sadly the RP servers were just rubbish and I didn't get to live myself out as much as i had hoped. I have played on many RP servers but this one looks to be the most promising yet.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My friend had acquired a copy of Warcraft 3 and soon I wanted to have a try too. *from here I removed several lines of my thoughts about W3 because I doubt anyone cares* I enjoyed warcraft 3 so naturally I wanted to try out WoW but I left it in the dust a year or so later because the RP servers were rubbish and I didn't know about private servers at that time. When i heard from my friends that WoW had private Servers I started moving from one RP server to another but sadly there aren't many of them and most of them are "light" RP servers.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Um, hard to say. I have two favorite races: The Trolls and the Forsaken.
I like the Trolls because they have a really deep culture and racial personality. There is also something very compelling about the primitive and tribal lifestyle of the trolls. Also the practice of Voodoo is something I'm really in to. on the other hand...
I also like the Forsaken for a strange reason. There isn't anything too interesting about them but I still enjoy playing as one and more to RP whit one.

as for the Classes, well, I like all of them - some more, some less but I still like all of them.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Someone mystical like a Mage, shaman or a warlock. The other "magical" classes are some what distant to me so I try to avoid to play whit them but from time to time I try them out. I like my characters to have a distant (or close) connection to a thing or place in the world so they wouldn't seem so distant from the realm.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Any kind of RolePlay is fine whit me unless the people I'm playing it whit are way too immature or like to ruin just for fun. I presume there will be none of those people here. And as for the favorite Type of RP ... then I'm not sure, all... I think.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
As I said: I enjoy writing and ... and ... something else I cant think of right now.

9. What country are you from?
I'm currently in jolly old England. I imagine you don't need my current address and coordinates... It's not like you want to drop a bomb on me or something ... right... RIGHT!

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, I agree to all the rules and policies that I am currently aware of... that means all.
[Image: whatcolor_isblack.jpg]
I don't usually give friendly little reminders, but remember that the i is capitalized when talking about yourself. For instance: I went to the grocery store and I bought some milk, as opposed to: i went to the grocery store and i bought some milk.

A little (okay, huge) pet peeve of mine.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Thanks Qaza. I forgot to check for spelling errors yesterday. I think I corrected most of them now.
*facedesk* You forgot to capitalise in that sentence.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Everyone is a critic -_-
This is an RP server, we have to be very critical about grammar and spelling.
(Also, you might wanna edit your title, it's spelt intrOduction.)
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Everyone IS a critic, and don't you forget it!

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Eh, critics only make you better people. Unless you get one from the newspaper, they just tend to make you look bad. Not that I've had experience, I've learn from good ol' TV.

Welcome aboard!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."