The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello Cleveland!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Even though I was extremely anxious to observe the site and all it had to offer, i was compelled to read the FAQs, rules, and policies (in no particular order). Then I read them again. Then once more for good measure.

2. How did you hear about us?

Searching for different private servers and RP sites, (and believe me, I've been to many not-so-satisfying servers) I came across the seemingly wonderful world of CotH.

3. How did you get into RP?

I've found myself in a great number of boring and mundane WoW servers. They all either didn't offer a good community of players, nor an especially fun time. So, I am here now, and the server seems like it would make the journey through the seas of Google actually worthwhile.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well, Warcraft is a pinnacle of online gaming these days. Seeming how I've been an avid gamer most of my 15 year-long existence, I figured I would try it out. I've been pretty much hooked ever since.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I would have to say that my favorite race is the Blood Elf. If you ask why, I would tell you that it is because of their purdy ears. (Just kidding!) Well, who else wouldn't like how the Blood Elves spin when they jump?! My favorite class would have to be the Paladin, because they can help out teammates, while attacking their own enemies.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like to portray the evil characters, after all, we all have a little bit of fiend inside of us! Plus, it's just really fun.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I enjoy RP's that fit my current mood. For example when I just get done brutally murdering a horde of zombies, I like to sit down and have a cup of tea. No but really I think you get what I mean. I love to be the brutal murderer from 13th Street in an intense kind of RP.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Well I love history, and everything that has to do with it. If that's a hobby.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from the Good Ol' U. S. of A. First language- the one I'm speaking now. I don't plan on learning Aztec any time soon, either.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Whoa, man! I think we just stepped out of a time machine, man! Wasn't that somethin' out of question one? Whoa, man! Well, I guess I should answer it then. Yes. And yes again. I do. In holy matrimony I do.
Is this part of my message or my signature?
Welcome to the server! >8D