The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello Community
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I have gone over them several times before I took the time to write this and surf through this website, First of all things I do is Look through the Rules/ Policies/FAQs once done that I can begin to take into mind about joining.

2. How did you hear about us?

I have heard through many magnificent RPers in my Old server Azshara WoW, also I was sifting through many website and lucky I came across a post on this RP server making me interested in the this lovely community.

3. How did you get into RP?

I really love movies, one of my dreams was to become a Breathtaking director of a movie like Steven Spielberg.. In my Middle School a long time back.. We filmed a movie that actually came out great the whole school saw it.. This made me want to write plots and stories, so I began to read many books and analyzed there stories, Soon enough I gave up.. and began to PvP and PvE ( For 4 years in Andorhal PvP Server) Sadly I quit retail and moved on to Private servers, since I coun't really afford Warcraft for many reasons besides the fact that I have 7 roomates.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Like I said in the previous post, I got into many fantasy books and medieval movies soon enough I started searching for games like this, I came across many games.. I did My research and decided to go with this lovely MMORPG. I was born in Andorhal [PvP] I stayed there for four years or around there ending up with a 70 Dwarf Hunter a 66 Human Paladin a 50 Rouge and a few other toons. Soon enough I stopped playing Retail, but I came across the word 'Private Servers' Soon enough I found a fairly stable server called 'VCN Hardcore PvP' that was where I began to RP soon enough I got the concept and joined several servers before joining my most recent server Azshara WoW. Ofcourse I started out really bad with very poor spelling and what not, but I made great friends in those server wich helped me become a better speller/RPer. Making the level of my game even more fun therefore making RP almost like a movie to me.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My Favorite race before Burning Crusade came out was a human or a dwarf, humans had a great build almost looking real to me, but after Burning Crusade expansion came out it would have to be a Blood Elf. My favorite class I would have to say a Hunter, not only did I get to enjoy a hunter for 4 years but a hunter is very flexible, great variety of weapons and you get a Pet so you are never lonely.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My favorite kind of character play... would have to be a more younger type of person maybe a 17 year old Human, not too of a coward but still not open to the world making other people teach him how to live around and get around Azeroth, Also a Wildlife Ranger which protects wildlife around Azeroth and sometimes cares more about the animals he tends for instead of himself. Also I like to play as a kid growing up, this reminds me of me in a way hehe, but also lets me have fun at the same time. I am a very flexible Role player I can play Both Evil and Good, I am a quick learner and can learn how both act.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite kind of Rp would have to be either going to a place and making a small town and starting a small village there or another one would be a Travel Rp which is pretty fun since you can make your camps with your fellas near ya and have a blast. On other chars. working as a runner boy or something that I work for someone older then me ( If I was 17 ingame)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Okay well I longboard around the streets when I have free time ( My Board is a Sector 9 if anyone wanted to know) also I was in a swim team when I was a bit younger so I am a decent swimmer and love to swim, also I was in a Water Polo Team. I live close to a beach and love to surf I have been surfing for around 5 years and I get better on it everyday. I also like to read books and ofcourse watch movies.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I came to the USA when I was 7 years old the school district put me back a year so I could learn english well, this paid off since you can all understand me.. or atleast I hope... heheh. I come from Lima, Peru Born and partly raised there. I went from Lima to Walnut Creek California ( where I am today) Life in Peru was pretty boring since I coun't really go outside since there was a lot of kidnapping and what not. USA changed me since the first day I was 'free'. Spanish is my first Language I still can Read/Write/Talk fluently I can hold mature conversations in Spanish, My Second Language is good old english, a funny story was that when I first came my dad bought me a gameboy with some game, everytime I played it I had a dictionary at my side, this helped me learn english even though it sounds very lame.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yup, I abide to follow these rules and to not break them but to inforce them to the best of my ability.
Try spacing it out for us so it's not a giant wall of text. :>
Thanks for that.
Welcome to the server! >8D