The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello Everyone!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I play this game since 2 years. My Friends were playing on the usual PvE servers so as i. Everyone was yelling stupid things, flood, etc.. thats why i want to find a good server, with good community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
Im writing from Hungary, with horrible English. Sorry.
My primary Language is hungarian, learned English only in the Elementary School.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft 3 was my first "Contact" with the World of Azeroth.

What made you seek our server over others?:
That was the only one in Google Search, wich semmed like real stuff.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I'm enjoying travelling the Wildness of Azeroth, then talking about my Dangerious Routes with other players.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, because im a human, but i like Night Elves too. My favorite Classes are Paladin, and Hunter.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To enjoy the Game. Im happy because i finally found a server, with real Role Playing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The Rules about Roleplaying and Respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I was 18 when i joined the Stormwind Guard. I always wanted to be a true Hero, the Hero of the Alliance. Fighting the Arms of the Horde, dieing for my Motherland. But this didnt happened yet. Since 4 Years, they said, we are in Peace with the Horde. But everyone knew, this wont be like this forever. I was waiting. Now, both Factions had to deal with their own Problems. The Threat was at the Gates of Stormwind, the Defias Brotherhood, invading Murlocs and other Scum. That was our Job, defending our only last Hide. My Barrack was at the Westbrook Gerrison, not far from Stormwind.

"Wake up, you lasy Bastards! Time to take your Places at the Eastvale Logging Camp. I heard, that the Invading Murlocs are trying to attack and rob the People there!"

That was Sergeant Kelly, not the real Hero Type. He was strong, Rude, but did his Job good.

I will always remember that Day. No Sign of Murlocs. It was Lunchtime, but i was starving in the Sunshine on our Guard Tower.
I spotted a few Riders at the Horizont, in the Woods. They grew bigger, then it came to my mind: Horde! A few Orcs and Undeads were Riding to the Shadowy Woods of Deadwind Pass. I heard about a great abandoned Castle there, but never tought, that there is anything important and useful.

"What should i do now? Call the Sergeant?"

But i was too excited. I rapidly took my Horse, and started chasing them.

"That is the Day! I will be the Hero of the Alliance!"

But i've never expected, what Kind of Trouble i will cause..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Even with my bad English, i hope you will approve me, i really want to join, and finally play on the best Roleplay Server.
We really do want to see a story from you. It's a way of figuring out how you write.
Here it is, i hope it will be enough. :oops:
Welcome to the server! Your English may not be on par with a native speaker, but it's good for a second language. I think you'll improve your grammar and spelling through RPing on the server, which should be a good learning experience too.