The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello, I am Jamie. (or James)
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I have through your policies, rules, and FAQs almost three times now. They are easy to follow and I am able to follow each and every one of them without a problem.

2. How did you hear about us?
I heard about this private server straight off of google search engine. I have been searching for a roleplay private server for a long time now and I recently came across this one. The name of the site and server was what caught my eye.

3. How did you get into RP?
About a year and a half ago I used to run a harry potter forum roleplay with friends from school. Before I had created my own forum roleplay I had been part of another harry potter roleplay community forum in 06 until 08. In 08 after I had created the forum with my friends I had started reading Warcraft books and I bought Warcraft III from a local gamestop. The plot and themes of the world of warcraft series really seemed to keep me going and I gave up on the harry potter forums for world of warcraft.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
One of my friends who I used to run the forums with also played world of warcraft to keep in contact with his older brother who was in college at the time. After spending many nights at my this friends house I began playing world of warcraft on his retail account. He started me off on a Night Elf Hunter and I played until I reached level 25. After playing on his account and enjoying myself alot with the game I decided to go out and buy the game for myself. After I bought the game unlike my friend I found that world of warcraft had roleplay servers. I created my first Human Paladin on the roleplay server; Sisters of Elune. I played on Sisters of Elune until my paladin reached level 44. By that time subscription time ran out and I haven't played world of warcraft since.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race/class is a human paladin because I have found the race and the class together very good. I have also learned how to play a paladin very well over time.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Having a paladin character and reading up on them I found enjoyment in roleplaying bringers of light and blacksmiths. I enjoy roleplaying traveling blacksmiths that find business is all sections of Azeroth.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favorite kind of roleplay is adventuring. I enjoy roleplaying traveling the worlds and adventuring through instances or new areas I have never taken the time to visit before. I also enjoy taking place in guild battles/wars.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Get to know who I am and one of my main hobbies are pretty obvious. I skateboard. I only skateboard vert but I love doing it with my friends. I also enjoy writing novels (World of warcraft novels, vampires, etc.) And the best of all; I love to listen to music. I spend most of time skateboarding or listening to music WHILE I skateboard.

9. What country are you from?
I don't exactly think you are going to be able to find me if I tell you I live in the united states. I speak english (obviously) and I am in the Central Time Zone.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, if I didn't, I wouldn't have posted this entire introduction and put this much effort into it.
Welcome to the server! >8D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James Dean's Introduction! jamesdean02 1 590 10-20-2012, 06:24 AM
Last Post: McKnighter