The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello! I'm new of course!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a fun friendly person who loves to role-play and finds it especially entertaining on games such as this!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA - English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing off and on since the game launched.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I mentioned to a friend that I really enjoy role playing so she recommended me to this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have yet to find one I DON'T enjoy. I really don't care what kind it is along as it has a deep, compelling story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
So far, Undead or blood elf and Deathknights. I enjoy the undead because of their racial passives, and the blood elves because I love their rich backstory. And I love Death knights because they are sort of a mix between a melee class and a spell casting class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm just hoping to have a good time and maybe make some friends. I hear that the role-play here is very good, so I'm hopeful that the rumors are true and I'll be able to involve myself in a community of active players

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love any rule that attempts to keep people from being assholes, so I love every rule on the page.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I'll give this one a shot. It from from an RP I was in a long time ago about a group of people that were kidnapped for unknown reasons and shoved into an insane asylum.)
With a gasp the shock brought him to his knees. His vision grew blurry as he stared at the floor in surprise. Once the chemical reaction in his mind began to kick in, he felt strange. Happy. But he fought it. He knew he wasn't really happy. It was a lie and he would fight it. He bit his lower lip as hard as he could, blood dripping down his chin as he broke the skin. The pain gave gave him a moment of clarity, and with a growl he fought his way to his feet. Body hunched over from lack of complete muscle control, he began to inch his way forward towards the open hallway. As soon as he began to resist again, another shock brought him hard to the floor and began to cloud his mind further. His body lay limp on the on the cold tile as he stared off into the distance. He closed he eyes tight and tried to remember.
What was her name? Why can't I remember her face?
His ground his teeth together hard, biting his lip again, fighting it for as long as he could.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing comes to mind.
Hello there, Anosaki! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Who's your friend? :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
That'd be me, dear.

Welcome to the server, Anosaki. Glad you finally managed to get through the process.

I'll see you around the server, I'm sure. ~<3
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]