The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello World! cristime95
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello everyone =)! My name is Chris, and I'm 15. I am very sociable most of the time and I don't get mad at people easy. I have a rich imagination, and I am able to respect those who are above me (Real life, forums or in-game RP). I also enjoy... ahem LOVE politics. Not the kind of politics we watch on TV... everyday politics, advancing in the social life, being "someone" and knowing your place in a community. This makes me very active and maybe sometimes competitive

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Romania, Bucharest(That's the capital). So Romanian is my primary language, but I am learning english since the age of 6. I hope I won't be disappointing anyone with any misspells.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father gave me Warcraft 2 when I was only 4. Even now I can vaguely remember having peons cut the woods. Then, maybe 6 years ago I bought Warcraft 3. I was so exited about the beautiful cinematics(is that spelled right?) and the story like feeling. I can't tell how many times I replayed that game. And... 3 years ago, I was introduced to WoW by a friend. He was playing on a Romanian private server, so I joined with him. So, I mostly played on that private server, but also on Blizzard. I would play for 2-3 months on Blizzard then get back on the server. I think I spent 2 years on private servers and 1 year on retail. But every time I played on retail I would RP.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Here you got me.. It's the first one that came up on Google. BUT, normally I would look over other sites, but I won't, since this one looks serious and well sustained.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy military RP the most, yet the character I am going to develop here will not be a very soldier-like one. I really like military RP because you have the chances to advance, respect and be respected. I don't really like RP fighting, it sometimes can become messy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, my two favorite races are humans and orcs. I don't really know why, it's just that humans have a royalty and discipline feeling to them. While the orcs are savage and passionate in their causes. I guess I like both those traits.
Then... I like the dwarves. Not a particular reason, just the way they look.
For a class... I love mages and shamans

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations... hmm... I expect a nice community, active RP and that's pretty much it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the strictness of character development and even the rules of the introduction I'm writing right now. I like the structure of the rules as a whole, rather than a particular one.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Believe me, I was so scared of this part. As I said, I have a rich imagination and can come up with a lot of good ideas, but I am not able to make up a quick story. I have a really bad flu and a fever, so I'm afraid not to screw up. Sorry!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah, I have read the stickies but haven't really understood. After my introduction is approved, can I go and create my character, or do I have to create a thread on that character? If so, I would love to start right away.
Take your time with your story, but please try to get one up within a few days. Hope you get better soon!

Welcome!
*Sways from side to side, engulfed in the colors*

Prrrrreeeeeettttyyyyy... ANYWAY...

"I don't get mad at people easy"

Also, this is a great trait and I for one will appreciate it. I've also noticed that a lot of people like the site design, and since I adapt badly to change this is even more of a reason for Kret' to not change it! Hah!

Anyway, be sure to have fun when online!

-Maulbane, the cuddly Tauren friendly buddy.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Hmmm.... ok I'm starting to work on the story. I went to bed after a nasty injection and after a really bad sleep I got some inspiration for a lil' story. Working on it just now.
Welcome to the Server! (Could you tone down the colour a bit. O.O)

As for the story I'm sure you'll do fine reading through your intro and all.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
Salutare Cristi, bun venit la noi pe CotH!

Yea - the story can be of anything- has to just be sample of your writing, as RP completely revolves around writing.

Later on, after you start RPing on-server, you'll get around to building an extensive and thorough character profile - and when that profile is approved (and you also gain the status known as Grunt), you'll get some neat perks. But until then, you just need to put up a sample story and then you're all set to coming in and RPing within CotH. Feel free to /whisper me on any of my guys for help in any of the two languages when you see me on :D

2 Tips: - read up the main CotH wiki articles, the rules and the forum stickies (such as Shademourne's All-Inclusive Guide to Awesomeness)
- and avoid big flashy color in your posts for the future - a bright colorful line attracts attention, a bright colorful block of text makes the eyes hurt

Also for further insight, there's always WoWwiki for generic lore and the Forum for server-specific stuff.

Ne vedem in joc, distractie placuta!
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
My "little" story. I know it's crazy long, that happens every time I get to write anything, I evolve it too much.
Also, I am sorry for the brief end, but I was afraid I would really exaggerate with the lines. So... here it goes:

"Journal of Rainmere Whitemoon

Day one

Entry one:

Our expedition into Felwood just started. For now, we managed to set a camp near some stone ruins.
I can't believe how corrupted the trees and earth is. Some of our druids looked like they were going to faint.
I will be going to eat now with the rest and then explore this foul place. As much as I want too, I can't sleep
here yet.

Entry two:

Delicious meal, it almost made me forget about the sickness in here. Anyway, I won't be exploring just now,
Velinde asked me too keep everyone grouped, so I will. Velinde Starsong has a temper I wouldn't ever want to put to the test.

Day Two

Entry one:

The battle has started. My men and women leaded by Velinde raided deep into the forest.
We have not came upon any demons by now, but the poor creatures... Deers and bears once beauthiful are now sick with that
fel energy. I may be a Lieutenant, but remembering how I would come here with my father and brothers almost bringed tears to my
eyes. I am afraid of what we might discover.

Day Three

Entry one:

Finally! Those druids blessed by Elune herself finally cleansed a small portion of the forest around our encampment. Ah... I can
finally sleep well tonight. But lets not eager to be too happy just yet, as we have found strange runes inscribed on the trees bark
today. Green runes, one every few trees. Velinde says they must be demonic, and I do tend to believe her.
We will investigate tommorow, tonight we will get our strenght together.

Day Four

Entry one:

I've had a nightmare. I dreamed of foul creatures... but not demons... something else. I can't say what, but what I can say.. they were
attacking us. It's early in the morning, I am the first to get up. Today is the big day, the day when we go after those demons.

Entry two:

Ah... I just got back from the battle. It seems like those were indeed demons. They were established in a small camp. All kind of demons...
Unfortunately, there were Satyrs too. Night Elves corrupted by the fel. We raided this camp easly and only two men where hurt, not badly. Nothing
our druids can't hanlde.
We also found what appears to be a map. If Velinde is right, it might lead us to the next and also the major demonic encampment. Sadly, that encampment
seems to be made by the satyrs. Tommorrow will be a bad day.

Day five

Entry One:

Cursed by the Elune! That place is full of satyrs. We are only 20 men, there were at least 100 demons.
Also... I had a dream again. This time I was watching myself from a height. I was laying dead... but I could feel myself.
I could feel but I could't act... like my free will would have been scarred.

Entry Two:

Blasted! We discovered one of those little imps. Looks like he spied on us... and disapeared before anyone could react.
Damn... if we are raided by those creatures...

Day six

Entry one:
Fourthy armed demons with no conscience attacked us today... We tried to keep them off...
Twelve people died... Me, Velinde and a few hurt men managed to escape. No way we can do anything now.
Our druid died too, so we need to get back home as soon as possible, these men are too hurt.

Entry Two:

After Velinde went exploring a few hours ago... she came with a schyte like staff. She claims Elune gave it
to her... but I feel dark energy coming from it. She... performed a ritual of some kind... a portal was opened, and some creatures
like human wolves came out of it. They were so powerful, and they will help us kill the demons Velinde says.

Eleventh Day

Entry one:
Yes! We have managed to kill most of the demons. Some escaped.
Also... these wolf like creatures executed them with no direct order... like they did what they want.

Entry Two:

Make me! That is what the creature that seems to lead the wolf men told Velinde today when she asked to search for the rest of the demons.
I also went and told Velinde about my dreams a few days ago, but she would listen.

Fourteen Day

Entry one:

This is madness! Today Velinde wanted to summon some more creatures, and I tried to stop her by grabbing the scyte. Not only I got bitten by
those blasted creatures, but Velinde didn't say a word! I can't wait for the night to come and sleep. Tomorow I will decide what to do next.

Entry Two:

I never noticed how beautiful the moon was until now. She is so bright... and I feel drawn to it. I also feel a lot of energy grabbing me...
I... I was wrong about those creatures. They seem so nice now that I get to think. The one who bit me just tried to protect his people I guess.

Entry Three:

I... I feel so powerful yet so much pain. I don't have anything to do but write... no druid is here, I have to bear it.
But... my teeth feel so strange like they would grow, and my usual night vision is getting somewhat yellowish. I... I am turning into something.

After that night, Rainmere Whitemoon never became part of another night elf campain. Some say he is still in Felwood hunting for demons, some say
he is looking for a cure. But what is certain... Rainmere Whitemoon will never be the same."

I know what you said about flashy colours, and I respect it, but I did make it bold so it would be easier to read.

Multumesc mult pentru sfat, o sa tin cont de el, sper sa ne intelegem bine :)

This is a story entirely made by me, although it is based on the bringing of Worgen into the world by Velinde Starsong with the use of the Scythe of Elune
That's quite nice! I think your intro is definitely fine now, and you are ready for playing on CotH! I liked the story because it reminded me of the 'stranger's' diary in Duskwood. Ah, memories.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  <?php echo "Hello World!"; ?> Neutrino 2 713 05-27-2013, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Neutrino
  My first steps into an adventurous new world. Thoma 3 781 06-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Last Post: flammos200
  ~ Stepping to a new world ~ Raizen 4 828 09-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Raizen
  All the World is a Stage, and Doublehex is a Mere Player Doublehex 3 931 08-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Doublehex
  Hello world! Snikzod here. Snikzod 1 785 07-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Zanzibar