The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello again.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I sure did. Seeing as I used to be a Grunt around this neck of the woods, I pretty much know them already, though there were a few changes from when I last was here, but that wasn't a problem to look over those.

2. How did you hear about us?

Hmm...I don't actually remember how I heard of you seeing as it was a long while ago when I first came, but what caught me back he was that I needed a little break from all the mindless killing games like Left4Dead and what not, so I'd thought I'd spark up WoW once again. Then totally remembered this server. So now, here I am again.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well, I think it all started back in Starcraft with those crazy RP maps that basically permitted you to do whatever you wanted, from that that it moved to Warcraft 3 RP maps, then WoW retail from there. I played on the server Silverhand, which is pretty official that the quality of the RPers there isn't the greatest book in the library. While rotating between those, a few of my friends and I got into DnD which was fairly interesting. We'd usually start up a campaign, get to level 4 and quit. Then the next time we play we'd all say we'd restart that campaign up, but ALWAYS end up making a new campaign, anyways, I digress. After getting bored from seeing all the Blood and Night Elves make an abomination of RPs, I decided to try Private servers. I hopped from server to server eventually finding my way here with a character I loved to play named Yszarri, and well, the rest as they say, is history.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Let's see, I started on Warcraft when I was around 5, playing the first one every chance I could with my Dad, eventually of course, that grew into the second game, then the third and so on and so forth. I've always been a Blizzard nut. Sue me.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Hmm, well I'd have to say my favorite races are both Orc and Human and class? Warrior for both. My reasoning for that would be since I grew up playing Warcraft: ORCS AND HUMANS, it was pretty much engraved into my being. As for being a Warrior, to me, it's the most versitile to Roleplay, could be anything from a merc to a guard. Plus they are the originals. Human FOOTMAN, Orc GRUNT.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Well I like the kind that does let their emotions get the best of them, since we all have that happen in real life, why not in RP too? Sometimes I'll have my characters snap into a crazy-like state due to their emotions. But then again, I also like to play the kind, gentle person that isn't afraid to take up arms when need be. Throw both of those little schticks together and you have yourself a make shift personality.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Well that depends of what kind of mood I'm in. If I'm fairly relaxed, I quite enjoy the tavern RP or just the calm, conversations with other people and races. However, if I'm a grump, I'd be rather willing to go beatdown some Elves in a heartbeat. But to further answer the question, practically all kind of RP is enjoyable except for that eRP crap that retail is filled with. No thanks.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Hmm, well I do have a band (though it's a bit rough right now) so I guess that would be a hobby. I enjoy playing Xbox and what not. As for a stupid human trick: I can bend my pinky in a funny way.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from San Diego, and English is my first and for the most part, only lanugage.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do remember question #1 and I've agreed and upheld these rules before, so it shanty be hard to do it again.
Welcome back to the server! >8D