The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello, and thank you from Sil (Introduction)
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I have indeed read the rules and policies. And I am currently looking over the faqs, and taking in all that I can. But I do completely understand and agree to follow by the rules and regulations.

2. How did you hear about us?
Well I'm not going to lie, it wasn't by accident or anything. After the new expansion came to be, I decided I needed a little break. I was apart of a role playing guild that went bad. and I was really trying to get myself back into it. A friend of mine had seen the website for this and suggested it to me. I've been very interested for months now. and I think now is a good of time as ever to try it.

3. How did you get into RP?
I had my very first experience with role playing when I first started World of warcraft. Now that was by accident, because it was not on a role playing server. But I enjoyed it. I've always been interested in fantasies and I love to write my own. So getting the chance to actually be able to "be" my character and my storyline unfold in very unexpected way, very much interested me. So I moved over to a role playing server. And things went from there.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I got into world of warcraft from my father. I was bored one say after school and he told me to try some game a friend of his at work was giving away (well his account that is). I tried it and I loved it. I've been playing since then.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Well before Burning Crusade came into play. My favorite race was Night elves. I've always admired elves, they've been my favorite race in nearly all fantasies. And so of course when Burning Crusade came out, I just fell in love with the Blood elves. An interesting new race of elves to try. And the back ground behind them interested me greatly. And with that, my favorite race has become Blood Elves. As for my favorite class, I love the idea of being a healer and a supporter in away. I've always tried to surround my role playing with a pure sense. So I mostly choose to be a priest. I love everything about them.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Hm, my favorite kind of character to play? Well as I said, I love to have a pure imagine. Perhaps a wise and kind figure, if anything. I'm not exactly known to play the leader, or the follower in my role play. Mostly the one that's there for support and advice. But never the rude one. Whatever I have been known to play a bit of the darker side. But I still try to hold respect.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Aside from the love stories that I've involved myself in before, I love to just relax and be there when I am needed. I like to explore and put myself in situations where I can help and meet new people. I can't say there's a specific kind, I just love to take it as it comes. I feel that allows me to be more of my character, and feel more like I'm living it, Then planning it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Hm, I love to write stories. I always have, my writing has gotten be recognition in my school. But I also love to draw and paint as well.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm American. I only know one language, which happens to be English. I live in central North America.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I completely agree and I agree to follow the rules all the time, no matter the situation. I enjoy Role playing, and getting the chance to do it more often...how could I possibly not agree.

Thank you for this chance. I would love to be accepted and I put much thought into this introduction. Thank you again.
Welcome! Though I can't say pure Blood Elves actually exist, heh.