The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello everyone, my name is Aedan V2
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

OOC: Well ... hehe to tell about my self I would have to type like forever because talking about your own characteristics is very had in my opionion, but I think I'm a colective person, I like to meet new people interact of other people but first and foremost I like to be helpful, for when I feel that there is something I can help with, I feel obliged to do so

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Czech republic ''gasp'' (you don't get that many role-players from that place :D) even though I'm from Czech republic, I'm vietnamese born june 27 1994. My primary language is czech since I was born in Czech republic.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well I got into warcraft with WC3 WC3: The frozen throne. It was a present from my parents.... the only PC game I ever received from them. But it really got me. But at the time I was still young so something like lore was a spanish village to me, but as time went blizzard released World of Warcraft, that was another milestone but not enough since I was still young to really appreciate a good story, but as I grew up I started to really got into fantasy and manga like Naruto. So yeah that's pretty much what got me into Warcraft and rp.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well to be honest I just got the feeling like to start rp and since my times on retail servers are long gone I just went on google and tried my luck.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

This is my first time rp so I think I will appreciate any kind of rp so long as it doesn't hit me wrong :).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Ah this is a tricky question. I think I like all races. I'm an open person so I don't have any problems with any race but what I like a lot are human and elves like really elves you can¨t appreciate an elf in real life, you gotta do so ingame :D
What are your expectations of this server?:

What I expect from the server ?
I have a little idea about how an rp community looks like but I expect the community to be friendly, like I don't want to be crucified the moment I step on Azeroth soil :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely respect, because respect is very important hell we are in 21st century if there was no respect the human civilisation would have ended much sooner

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Aedan woke up, just another day of his life. Waking up ad dawn, getting himself dressed, the eating whatever his mother prepared and then going to his fathers smithy to tormented for the rest of the day. Realy Aedans father is true slave driver, what would you expect, his father is a retired paladin of the Order of the Silver Hand now blacksmith with huge beard and lots of time to talk endlessly about his adventures from his younger day, not saying anything like his stories are boring or anything but when you hear the exact same story every day, you being to fear that your father is getting ready for his deathbed.
''What a day'' said Aedan ''I'm barely eighteen years old and I should be out there and chasing those farm girls, but no here I'm smelting cooper all day'' moaned Aedan while wiping away imaginary tear.
''Young man if you won't work hard you won't achieve anything in your life, when I was your age I was already fighting orcs while all you do is complaining, now go wash your self, today prince Arthas is supposed to return home after his campaign in Northrend and there will be a parade, so I believe we should go greet our future king''.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here:

Yea sure definitely I would appreciate if some one could show me the ropes of good rp, since you need some one to push you forward everywhere.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah. Just onwards we go!
Hello, tizz, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

If it's your first time RPing, then you've come to the right place, as this is a server full of people who are talented at doing it. Plus, you're open about the kind of RP that you want to have, so that will allow for many exciting experiences to occur. Having a mentor will help, and we'll get you signed up for the program and let you know more about it once a mentor gets assigned to you.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]