The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello from Wilstrup!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, my name is Wilstrup.
I am from Denmark, I am 17 years old. I am an old time player from Chronicles of Azeroth, but it is sadly closed now. Ever since I have been looking for a good RP server to play on, and it seems I have finally found it! I have been RP'ing for about 4 years, developing different characters and all in all it has been a great experience ;)!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Denmark, so danish is my primary language!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was first introdouced to World of Warcraft when I was ten years old, one year after the release. Well, back then I was not good at english, I hope I make myself unstandable these days, so I did not get much out of the game, it was first in Wrath of the Lich king at which point I was fourteen I really began enjoying the game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found you guys after a long search for something like CoA, actually it was pretty easy to find you, because you are laying number two on the first list of WoW RP private servers I found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most kinds RP, but one of my favorites is millitary RP, so if I could join some kind of Stormwind army or anything it would be just great!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is human, they have a -huge- amount of different kinds of RP, and you can nearly develop your character like you want :). My favorite class? I actually don't have much of a clue, warriors I think; They offer a chance to do real millitary RP which I enjoy as said above!

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations? Well, I just hope to get some neat RP going and hopefully meet some unique kind of RP'ers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Hm... I think it is the one about tolerance, I see tolerance as one of the most important things when looking at a human being. So I would say the tolerance rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"The Crusade is here!" the yells was heard from all over the town, Jacob sat up and immediatly smashed his head against the low top of his bunk bed. "Damn it" he yelled out loud. Ever since The Crusade was formed young squires like Jacob had been trying to become the student of a master paladin, yet Jacob had had no luck yet. This morning Jacob got out of bed, equiped his red and white armor and headed for the center of Tyr's hand. When he got there he saw lots of squires showing a new prayer, or a new fighting technic. Jacob got to swings his hope down as he was not expecting any luck today either, when suddenly a man equiped with the armor of the crusades "Crusaders" spoke to him: "Oh, you seem... Intresting." The man stopped for a few moments and continued "I am Master Paladin Goldeye, and I am free on the spot of a new squire." Hope suddenly turned itself on inside Jacob, it was this wonderful feeling that he had not felt in a long time, the man continued "I feel something about you, son... Follow me, if you will please."

Jacob follow the man, this was his best chance, this was the time to act!

The end.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I am looking forward to joining the community and RP'ing with the people. I am sorry about the short story, but I recently re-booted my computer and deleted everything, and the only thing I have left is a history about the Danish Defense Course; Which is not very intresting.
Hello there, Wilstrup! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Scandinavians, unite! /fistpump

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Thanks for the kind welcome! :-)

We Scandinavians must stand together.