The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello, my indroduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well... I love to play games, WoW, The Sims, The Elderscrolls series...But in more "depth", I love to roleplay! I've been roleplaying from year 2008, and actually that's all I do in WoW... People even in retail WoW usually seems to be watching be a bit weird as I do not have any lvl 85's or high end stuff... I just love to roleplay...Well...That's...All, I guess? Heh...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Finland, and Finnish is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My older brother kinda almost "forced" me to play with him, and I played with him for few years, until I found RPing...And since then...That's all I have been doing!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

From google few years ago, but as I was already roleplaying actively on retail/another server, I didn't want to join here back then, now...I'm trying to find a nice roleplaying server, where I can expect that I can enjoy, and this one just feels right!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Social, sometimes fighting, actually all kind of roleplay. It just depends from my mood usually, what kind of roleplaying feels fun and nice.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood Elf, Mage. I do not really know why, perhaps it's that I'm just interested about their culture, and especially their magical skills!
What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect to find friendly, nice people. And I also hope that people also understands somekind of humour!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Well... I am currently a bit tired but let's make something nice quickly:

There was a forest, the forest had a name of Nag'Ra, and it was filled with elves, who were quick, and calm, peaceful creatures. Nag'ra was east in the world, where humans were living on middle.

Humans were nice and proud allies of Elves and Dwarves, they were masters at trading, and they knew how to speak.

Then, Dwarves were at west, they were tough miners, short but they surely knew how to use mead! Also they cursed always about why their beard is growing more, when they cut it! So the more they cut their beards, faster it came back, but their beard never gave any "serious" problems, like getting way or so.

Then...There were those Nords, humans who were taller, and tougher than most common humans down in the middle of the world. Honour was their word, and they have known to beat enemy army that is 3.5x their own size, because simply they did not know when it is good time to flee. Well, nords did not have allies, but they turned common human mind with gold and treasures they promised, if they ally and attack against elves.

And so it began, elves stayed defending their forests. Even dwarves rushed to aid elves, maybe a bit drunk but they had the attidude! Humans and Nords were just too strong, and the forests were taken by them, and elves fled... At these days Elves are trying to find their new home...From northern, colder part of the world... The end!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Hello everyone!
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you are familiar with the server’s expectations!
Also, be sure to check out our fantastic collection of articles and guides as they are an excellent resource for character creation and development. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. While I do not advise joining the nonsensical wasteland we call /barrens, its a good place for unrelated subjects as well. Wether I’m online or off, feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hilda's Indroduction HildaJager 2 905 08-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  An Indroduction... ZranDragh 2 879 03-21-2013, 12:17 AM
Last Post: xAnimaSola