The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello there
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well. Hello there. My name is Amadeus and I'm 16 years old. I have been role playing like 4-5 years. What more I can tell... I love playing games and have fun when I developing my character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Poland. Polish and a little English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Play in Warcraft 3 a lot time ago. I love Warcraft universum so why not play in the good role play server? I still remember my first "role play" rounds on battle.net maps.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Just search a good, private Wow role play server. I search a long time and then find Conquest. Well now I'm there.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
All of them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think my favorite race is orc. Why? Because they are just awesome! Warriors from destroyed world. Yeah they not only warriors but most of them be. Best class? Well i doesn't have a favorite class but i like to play warrior. Very simple to role play if you have plan how to play it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want clever and good players, a tons of fun and "Live long and prosper" on this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I agree with all the rules. I like the Respect rule. Respect to other players is very important thing, without this all be little messed. Tolerance is important to. Faction NPC Deaths is one of best system rules i have ever seen. Choices and consequences. If you do something you must fight with result of that. This is very interesting rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ragnar cursed furiously. The arrow plunged deep into his leg. He screamed wildly when he pulled it out of the wound and looked around.

'Get out bloody cowards! Fight with honor! Kill the warrior of the Horde looking into his eyes!! '- Warrior growled and swung his axe over his head. But he heard only the sound of arrows flying toward him and jumped trying to avoid getting hit.

'Damn you elf scum! You never have even an ounce of honor! Fight in the open field! You'll die with the knowledge that you tried to fight!'- This time the arrows hit faster, more efficiently. Ragnar felt like arrows pierce into his chest. Incredible pain in the chest was unbearable. He fell on the ground without a sound. Then he thought of the honor, the ancestors, and the future of his race. And with a smile on his face, he went to the afterlife.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. But thanks for asking!
Hello there, Karwelas! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Witaj na pokładzie, Amadeus! I czekamy na was na CotH! (Patrz? Mówiłem ci, że będziesz w porządku!)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]