The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello there!
(I realized that I hadn't put my normal effort into this, so I'm adding a bit more. I hope that's alright)

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Of course. Went over the rules about three times, while the policies and FAQs I read over twice. =]

2. How did you hear about us?
I googled "WoW Private Roleplaying Server" and this was the first link that showed up. Read through the site and found it extremely interesting and appealing. I definitely would adore to roleplay here.

3. How did you get into RP?
Oh.. long ago, way before I even know about Warcraft. I'd always play with my little dolls when I was little and make up stories that would go on and on for quite some time. Then I got into Dragon Ball Z... It makes me laugh now, but me and my best guy friend used to basically LARP over the phone, acting like people from DBZ and our own characters. It was very amusing. Since then, I found the internet to have many roleplays in forums, thanks to Neopets and Avidgamers. Then, when I discovered World of Warcraft, I was ecstatic to find roleplay servers! Ever since I've been hooked on RP in WoW.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I've known about it for quite sometime, and my friend finally convinced me to play World of Warcraft about a year ago. I was hesitant, because it was the 'nerd' game, and I was still in denial of my nerdiness. Finally giving in, I decided to jump into that which was WoW. Needless to say, I've been hooked since! Though the last few months I haven't played due to monetary reasons.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race is either the Night Elves or the Blood Elves. I simply adore elves and they have very interesting histories as to how they came about in Azeroth and what they've done as societies as well, especially Night Elves. I had no idea of their history until I bought one of the Warcraft books. It is one of the best books I've read, that much is certain.

My favorite class is the Rogue class. Because who doesn't like to shank people?

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I generally enjoy playing the more "outcast" characters in a roleplay. The ones who are stubborn and angry for seemingly no reason, until you delve deeper and get to know them. I try to give the character a very unique history to explain why they are as such.

I also quite like playing very cocky, arrogant characters as they are just humorous to me. I suppose part of me just likes to get on people's nerves IC as well.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
To be honest, I am not picky. As long as it's not long and boring, I will most likely be enthralled. I just simply like to be very much involved, and not someone on the side. I also love RP, and I am willing to do just about anything to expand my imagination and writings.

8. Do you have any hobbies?
I enjoy writing in my free time, singing loud to my favorite songs, and drawing. My writing is unique, I believe, and contains a lot of voice which pleases me to no end. As for singing.. I may not have the best voice, but it was my childhood dream to sing so I like to keep it alive a little bit. My drawings.. well they could be better, I just don't practice enough.

I'm also very into game design, and that's my goal for college.

9. What country are you from?
United States of America, on the west coast. I don't particularly like my current living area, but I do enjoy the west coast none-the-less.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Absolutely. Why should I break rules and policies of such a seemingly cool server anyway? It's not often you find a nice private RP server!
Welcome to the server! >8D