The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello there, Aldotsk presenting!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, I am Aldotsk and I like Roleplaying in most general games that I play on regarding RPGs.
My hobbies are basically what stereotypical otakus usually like, such as anime, manga, video games, and certain musics.
I am rather into J-POP and K-POP which makes me feel completely oblivious to American R&B and hip hop musics.
My first roleplaying experience started from Starcraft where people made a map called Roleplaying map.
Then my roleplaying career went on to mIRC, Warcraft III, Final Fantasy XI, Phantasy Star Universe, Ragnarok Online and then WoW.
I joined Prologue-WoW to experience the Roleplaying-exclusive content and because it was rather difficult for me to deal with mobs equally same as my level and lack of exploring and going on an adventure... I was very disappointed so I left.

Oh and also, I am currently planning to write a visual novel/manga based on Warcraft that is basically focused on my character and I kind of want to have some
character developments on any RP server I end up in and bring them up into my manga as side cameo characters anyways.

I am rather a huge fan of adventures, but also mecha anime such as Gundam.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My primary language is actually Korean, and English is 2nd language. I was from South Korea of course. :). I am currently studying Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft II was my first game, but Warcraft III was what has gotten me to get into the content more than ever. I also played WoW during it's first launch, kept going back and forth and played up to Cataclysm. Quite a trip there.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I originally played RP server in retail WoW, but nowadays, the RP influence got really weak and no one really roleplays anymore.
I was looking for RP server since I might stop playing on retail server because of monthly payment etc... and I wanted to see if there are some solid RP private servers I can develop my character. Prologue has too many restrictions on gears and leveling.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Adventure, humor, seriousness into the mainstream style. I don't like ERPs. I sometimes roleplay alone and pretend that NPC is talking to me, but that's just how eccentric I am. I like to interact as long as someone talks to me!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
1st. Human
2nd. Draenei
3rd. Blood Elf
1st. Paladin
2nd. Mage
3rd. Priest/Shaman <-- Debateable

I liked human race since Warcraft III and also liked Paladin due to the characters such as Uther. Even though Turalyon and Lothar weren't paladins, they acted like Paladin within their beliefs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I just hope there is some content where I can do an adventure with others, and if I like this server - I might recommend it to my friends and we want to roleplay and interact and do sessions etc. We also were hoping to get some kind of gear changes as plot develops for us.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, the whole .RPgear sounds interesting, but I want to know the limitations for that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Since you guys asked me to write elaborate plot... hmm...

Elslie M. Stormwelt was originally an ordinary girl like everyone else. However, there was only one problem. She had a weak body since infant and could not be athletic or be able to run constantly.
At the age of 4, she fell down into a well where she thought she would have been killed. It turns out that she was able to climb out of the well without any problems; but she gained a strength. A tattoo behind her back, that looked like
a shape that no other humans have seen before. (tattoo shape of a Naaru). The family of Elslie was concerned as well as the council of Lordaeron was worried if she was inflicted by demon's corruption. However, Archbishop Alonsus Faol has
stated that the tattoo was glowing with light when she earned it, therefore it could not be a power of shadow.

By the age of 13, she escaped with her parents and her childhood friend out of Tirisfal Glades during the Scourge invasion - and sailed off to Ashenvale. From there, she and her family that survived decided to remain there. However, that did not last long when
Burning Legion and the Undead Scourge chased Alliance and Horde to conquer the World Tree. The Scourge army led by Arthas Menethil destroyed the village that humans were colonizing, and eliminated any survivors. However, Arthas missed only two, which was Elslie and her childhood friend.

She was temporarily adopted by a Night Elf elder and was sent to Theramore Isle. From there on, she has decided to become a paladin just like her older sister, father and her grandfather. In order to do so, she was instructed to travel to Stormwind City and train to be a paladin. For 2 years, Elslie was training in Northshire Abbey for meditation and combat training.
By the time she became 16 years old, she was fulfilled to be an apprentice of paladin. She also was considered as one of the youngest paladins that were accepted as an apprentice.

Elslie is a very cheerful and hot headed. However, she's very honest and truthful, and doesn't care by any races. She is very optimistic and courageous, but she also has a lot of impatient attitude. Her belief is that Horde and Alliance should get along and have a mutual peace. She also believes that both factions should pay attention on Scourge and Legion since they are more threatening.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I dont know, do I ahve to explain more?
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you’re familiar to the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I’m online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

The RP command allows you to add any armor to your inventory statless. You cannot add legendary gear, nor gear outside your profession. [Cloth wearers can only use cloth items, ect] You simply need to find the item id, add 200000 to it, and use the .add command. [Item ID: 15506 RP Item ID: 215506]

Hope you enjoy your stay!
(06-06-2011, 03:53 PM)Reigen Wrote:
The RP command allows you to add any armor to your inventory statless. You cannot add legendary gear, nor gear outside your profession. [Cloth wearers can only use cloth items, ect] You simply need to find the item id, add 200000 to it, and use the .add command. [Item ID: 15506 RP Item ID: 215506]

Fixing something up here. A Priest, for example, can indeed spawn Plate, but they can not wear it. Same with a Priest using a Spear, or such. They can spawn it, but not use it. And you can only do this for Armor and Weapons.
Much appreciated! Nice to meet you all!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Presenting Myself fluffyflood 2 624 08-26-2014, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin